Blake Bortles signing with Rams

49erurtaza

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Blake Bortles Vs. Tom Brady 31-20 Victory 4 TD, 376 yards
Jared Goff Vs. Tom Brady 13-3 Loss INT, 229 yards

At least the Rams now have someone to turn to if they wind up in the Super Bowl versus the Pats again

Tom Brady vs Jared Goff 21-35 262 yards 0 TD 1 INT

Tom Brady vs Blake Bortles 26-38 290 yards 2 TD 0 INT

Won both, I'll take Goff's superior defensive effort. 

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Tom Brady vs Jared Goff 21-35 262 yards 0 TD 1 INT

Tom Brady vs Blake Bortles 26-38 290 yards 2 TD 0 INT

Won both, I'll take Goff's superior defensive effort. 

Taking it too cereal, my man.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wouldn't you want him in Jacksonville?

Turk? No! Turk Turkleton is a national treasure.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait are we not being serious?

Too cereal for my blood.

1 hour ago, DerbyRam said:

Bortles is a great pick up for us, especially if he's come in on relatively decent terms. He's still relatively quite young, has already broke several franchise records in the NFL and has shown in the past he has quality. He's coming off a bad year, but he wouldn't be coming as backup if he wasn't. 

He's coming to a team with much better weapons on offense, so it will be good to see what he brings to the table! 

People can make snide comments all they want. No, I wouldn't want him as my starter. But hell yes I'd be happy with him as a backup. He isn't THAT bad. Easily one of the best backups in the NFL.

I would rather have the udfa Nick Mullens than the top 5 pick Bortles as my backup QB. 100% of the time. 

At least mullens has a repeatable throwing motion and is accurate with the football. Bortles throwing motion is one of the all time worst IMO. that hitch he has in is windup is pathetic for an NFL QB. just pitiful really. 

Mullens also sees the field and operates the offense. Bortles has inexplicable lapses where he just doesnt see the field or have any clue wtf he is doing. He has had some really terrible stretches of games in his career. 

I dont care if Bortles has better physical tools and therefore more upside, because if you arent accurate with your ball placement, then you arent going to be successful in the NFL. Its a mandatory requirement and Bortles doesnt have it. Sometimes it really is that simple. 

Archived