NCAA Tournament Thread

MKnight82

10 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I think Bruno is gone. And he should be — he’s earned it, and I think he’ll be a good NBA player. Would love him to come back, but he can go get his checks and I’ll be happy for him.

Sticks would be a fool to leave, he’s not even close to ready. He should follow Bruno’s path to a potential lottery pick, because I strongly doubt he’d even crack the 1st round at this point. 

True but sometimes nba drafts on potential so sticks could get drafted in the 1st off of that but I agree next year he should be abl3 to improve enough to be a lottery pick.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True but sometimes nba drafts on potential so sticks could get drafted in the 1st off of that but I agree next year he should be abl3 to improve enough to be a lottery pick.

A lot of big men in this draft, and a league that is devaluing them more and more every year. I’m still seeing mocks where Bruno barely cracks the 1st round. 

The nice thing for Sticks is that his issues are the sort that should be pretty easy to work on. Get stronger, in the upper and lower body, and keep working on that 3-point shot. And if he could find a way to improve his hands, that would be great too. I thought he really came along nicely this year in terms of his attitude and mindset — toughness and tenacity and effort. He just needs to get his body to the point where it allows him to hold his own with stronger, older big men. 

5 hours ago, e16bball said:

Wofford is a lot of fun to watch, btw. Really hope they can take down Kentucky and win one for the little guys. 

Nice effort by Wofford, I can't believe Magee went 0-12 from 3. Unbelievable. Great perimeter D by KY.

24 minutes ago, Woz said:

I don't like you right now.

Oregon is legit. They been injured all year and are finally healthy. 

I have been really sketchy on UVA and Gonzaga, but Gonzaga has Michigan to work through in the Elite 8. 

15 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Oregon is legit. They been injured all year and are finally healthy. 

I have been really sketchy on UVA and Gonzaga, but Gonzaga has Michigan to work through in the Elite 8. 

I still don't like you right now.

Just now, mike23md said:

C'mon Woz we all need a dose of reality in our lives! 

I want to live in my fantasy land!! It's nice and fluffy there, with all those puffy white clouds and safe places

... wait ... why are the rooms covered in padding?

Archived