NCAA Tournament Thread

MKnight82

5 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm just glad Duke lost. I like Duke. I like their program. But the amount of bandwagon fans (who talk so much trash) they have is ridiculous.

I don’t like really a thing about Duke, beyond their fans, Coach K seems to get away with a lot more than other coaches. He’s got this super clean image like he never does anything wrong and isn’t dirty but he’s just as dirty as everyone else.

I heard some things about Zion Williamson and his demands for schools to get him to play for them and it doesn’t shock me but it was quite outrageous and obviously Duke’s bosters must have done it bc he chose them over other schools like Kentucky for example...

I think it’s funny that people are upset that the ref called a foul a foul lol. Why is there some unwritten rule that penalties and fouls in late game situations shouldn’t be called? I feel bad for Auburn but the call was correct. 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:52 AM, lavar703 said:

I think it’s funny that people are upset that the ref called a foul a foul lol. Why is there some unwritten rule that penalties and fouls in late game situations shouldn’t be called? I feel bad for Auburn but the call was correct. 

The call on the 3 pt shot was correct. What hurts for Auburn fans is the fact that they missed the double dribble by Kyle Guy when he bounced the ball of his leg and then used two hands to pick up the ball.

Archived