DE Robert Quinn acquired for 2020 6th Round Pick

Matts4313

28 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Hell no to a 3rd. I like Quinn, but we are not one or two pieces away from a SB appearance.

A 4th would be more reasonable. Conditional 3rd if he pans out.

Disagree. I feel like we can absolutely compete for a superbowl this year. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Disagree. I feel like we can absolutely compete for a superbowl this year. 

Gregory was a better player then Quinn and that's who we want to replace, Crawford just attacked some police officers so there goes some more depth. We may not even get DLaw depending on negotions and we still don't have an answer for our safeties. Not to mention Zeke is coming off another workhorse year with no viable backup to take the burden off of him, Collins we still need to negotiate a new deal. And we still have no new redzone targets for when we get inside the 20.

We're trying to keep the roster intact but it keeps taking hits right now and we still have not signed anyone of real value. Quinn would be a terrfic pickup if we still had RG. But right now we are just retaining and not even doing a great job at that. More needs to be added and we haven't done that yet.

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Gregory was a better player then Quinn and that's who we want to replace, Crawford just attacked some police officers so there goes some more depth. We may not even get DLaw depending on negotions and we still don't have an answer for our safeties. Not to mention Zeke is coming off another workhorse year with no viable backup to take the burden off of him, Collins we still need to negotiate a new deal. And we still have no new redzone targets for when we get inside the 20.

We're trying to keep the roster intact but it keeps taking hits right now and we still have not signed anyone of real value. Quinn would be a terrfic pickup if we still had RG. But right now we are just retaining and not even doing a great job at that. More needs to be added and we haven't done that yet.

1. RG is better than Quinn, I agree. But RG may not even get suspended. He apparently didnt fail a drug test, he missed a meeting with his shrink.

2. LOL, no. Thats not what happen. Did you watch the video?

3. Zeke and Collins are under contract, so is DLaw. So all those guys will be here this year. 

Archived