Tyrone Crawford in club altercation

textaz03

say it isn’t so, a Cowboys player involved in a club altercation 🙄🙄. From all accounts he was not arrested or charged but investigation still pending. Also he could hear from the league office on this one too. 

58 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

say it isn’t so, a Cowboys player involved in a club altercation 🙄🙄. From all accounts he was not arrested or charged but investigation still pending. Also he could hear from the league office on this one too. 

I posted this in the TACT, I think this is a non story. All he did was kinda push his way through a crowd. No arrest. The video doesnt show him doing anything worth getting in trouble for. 

TMZ with the clickbait. Doesnt surprise me. They once posted an article that Zeke was "detained by police", when he was actually signing autographs. 

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I posted this in the TACT, I think this is a non story. All he did was kinda push his way through a crowd. No arrest. The video doesnt show him doing anything worth getting in trouble for. 

TMZ with the clickbait. Doesnt surprise me. They once posted an article that Zeke was "detained by police", when he was actually signing autographs. 

Dude watch the video. The guy wearing the badge is a police officer and he shoved him out of the way.

25 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Dude watch the video. The guy wearing the badge is a police officer and he shoved him out of the way.

Yeah.  I don't understand how he shoved a cop and didn't get arrested.  Must be a Cowboys fan.  Also,  Cowboys fans should understand that whether a player was arrested, or charges were filed,  has nothing to do with NFL justice.    

1 hour ago, SweetFancyMoses said:
1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Yeah.  I don't understand how he shoved a cop and didn't get arrested.  Must be a Cowboys fan.  Also,  Cowboys fans should understand that whether a player was arrested, or charges were filed,  has nothing to do with NFL justice.    

Because its up to the officer to determine if it was an arrest able offense and that clearly wasnt in the officers opinion. Cops make judgement calls like that thousands of times every single day. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Because its up to the officer to determine if it was an arrest able offense and that clearly wasnt in the officers opinion. Cops make judgement calls like that thousands of times every single day. 

AND?!?!?!??? Even if he didn't get arrested that means jack.

If Goodell is willing to suspend Zeke for not even doing anything. And the NFL having bad press every with what seems like every day now for players assaulting everyone. What do you think might happen here?

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I've wanted to cut him about every year after his $45M deal. So fingers crossed

If we wouldn’t cut Damien Wilson over aggravated assault involving a firearm or Rico Gathers for smoking dope in his car in public, then I wouldn’t count on a team captain and the longest-tenured starter on the defense getting cut over this

24 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

If we wouldn’t cut Damien Wilson over aggravated assault involving a firearm or Rico Gathers for smoking dope in his car in public, then I wouldn’t count on a team captain and the longest-tenured starter on the defense getting cut over this

And TWill last year...

On 3/19/2019 at 12:30 PM, Calvert28 said:

According to Reddit, the guy he actually touched/pushed/whatever was a security guard. Not a cop. 

11 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Yeah, they are going to say "No big deal". Remember that player last year who spit in the cops face then told him he was going to rape and murder the cops family? No suspension. 

Archived