Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Preseason Week 4: Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings

Last preseason game so we probably won't see much of the 1s. Still, might be interesting to see guys on the roster bubble get their final chance. What Dolphins are you interested in watching and hope make the splash they need to make the roster?

I hope Maualuga gets some playing time. I have read good things about undrafted rookies LB Chase Allen and WR Stringfellow who both have a chance to make the roster and 2 others Safety Maurice Smith and CB Torry Mctyer that will most likely end up on the practice squad. Unfortunately at this moment it seem the O-line is the only area that there are not many guys trying to make the team or even the practice squad.

cddolphin    164

Reading a Miami Herald article now and here's a list of the guards either brought in during FA or drafted by Miami since the 2001 season:

Seth McKinney
Taylor Whitley
Rex Hadnot
John Jerry
Donald Thomas
Dallas Thomas
Jamil Douglas
Billy Turner
Justin Smiley (was actually good until his shoulder problems)
Richie Incognito (we miss you Richie!)
Shelley Smith
Daryn Colledge

YEEESH

It looks like  Fales may be the third string QB, this guy has played pretty decent in preseason. Gase must have liked what he saw of him while in Chicago to bring him in this year. Daughty  has not really shown much at all to me.

10 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

It looks like  Fales may be the third string QB, this guy has played pretty decent in preseason. Gase must have liked what he saw of him while in Chicago to bring him in this year. Daughty  has not really shown much at all to me.

I'm not sure we hang on to three QBs, honestly.

cddolphin    164
12 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

Miami Herald is reporting Doughty to the PS, Fales to be cut (or traded) as he is not PS eligible.

cddolphin    164
Just now, Kaiowas05 said:

Jakeem Grant winning himself a roster spot.

does Carroo though?

Yes.

1. Landry
2. DvP
3. Stills
4. Carroo
5. Grant

All locks.

Grants development could have a big impact on the future of Landry with the Dolphins..

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Miami Herald is reporting Doughty to the PS, Fales to be cut (or traded) as he is not PS eligible.

I am just worried with Cutlers history of injury that Moore will not be enough depth at QB and I think Fales out played Doughty by miles this preseason.

On 9/1/2017 at 1:03 PM, Dolphinmeister said:

Grants development could have a big impact on the future of Landry with the Dolphins..

I am just worried with Cutlers history of injury that Moore will not be enough depth at QB and I think Fales out played Doughty by miles this preseason.

Fales isn't likely to be picked up by anyone, I think... If it comes down to it, we could always sign him again.