Randall Cobb 1 year 5 mil to the cowboys

49erurtaza

17 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

I've watched him every year since his breakout season. He's just not the same anymore and can't stay on the field. Don't think he has anything left to offer honestly...

I'm sure the turf down there will do wonders for that.

Awesome character guy, which given the Boys' youth and propensity for knuckleheads on the roster is not to be underestimated.

But Cobb never came close to living up to his big second contract despite the fact his good friend Aaron Rodgers did whatever he could to feed him.

Cobb got old quick, lost his quickness (he never had great speed), and has been injury prone.

Maybe he finds the fountain of youth in Big D, but he has not been very good for several years now.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Best of luck to Randy. Couldn't ask for a better guy. Thanks for the years and memories.

I'll second these sentiments. The Cowboys will be receiving a guy that injuries have taken away from but who'll never shy away from making the tough or critical/timely catch. He rises to the moment. He wont be as quick as Beasley was in and out of his cuts but he's got gas left in the tank and with the return of Witten - they'll offer Dak plenty of targets underneath.

Archived