Browns "aggressively" shopping Haden

BwickRedux

1 minute ago, BwickRedux said:

Between Davis and Luck both being injured, and Brock and Haden both on the market, do the Colts need anymore prompting to do a deal with Cleveland for Dorsett???

If we could somehow manage to fleece the Colts for draft picks/players, let alone unload Haden/Brock's contracts (even partial contract for Brock), that would be amazing.

4JzwX_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If we could somehow manage to fleece the Colts for draft picks/players, let alone unload Haden/Brock's contracts (even partial contract for Brock), that would be amazing.

4JzwX_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

If we could get the Colts to give us 2nd and a 5th for both... I would consider that a done deal! Heck we could even agree to pay a bit of their contracts too. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

If we could get the Colts to give us 2nd and a 5th for both... I would consider that a done deal! Heck we could even agree to pay a bit of their contracts too. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I don't see that happening unless Sashi is literally holding someone hostage whose last name is Irsay.

(Also, does anyone else think Jim Irsay looks like the badguy from Avatar?)

Image result Image result

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

LaCanfora doing some work for Haden's agent.

List of reasons Haden can't and won't be traded too long to bother writing. 

If he is, I'll eat my hat.

Just accept it. Listen to hue after practice today. They kept joe from talking to the media for a purpose. 

This lacanfora denial is getting ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just accept it. Listen to hue after practice today. They kept joe from talking to the media for a purpose. 

This lacanfora denial is getting ridiculous. 

I don't especially care if he's traded or not. Thinking his contract is going to be picked up by any NFL team is denial of reality.

What team besides the Browns is going to pay him $11.2M this year?

Just now, ditchdigger said:

I don't especially care if he's traded or not. Thinking his contract is going to be picked up by any NFL team is denial of reality.

What team besides the Browns is going to pay him $11.2 this year?

We'd probably have to redue his contract and take on more of his money. But I can see some dumb team talking themselves into him. 

The Colts have like 20M in space and they just lost Davis. I can see them wanting him. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We'd probably have to redue his contract and take on more of his money. But I can see some dumb team talking themselves into him. 

The Colts have like 20M in space and they just lost Davis. I can see them wanting him. 

Then they would have to cut him by next March, at a cost of $3.2M

Or pay him $14M in 2018

This whole thing stinks of Rosenhaus.

Archived