Raiders are signing LB Vontaze Burfict

agarcia34

2 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

They both are are garbage and I don't want either one.

I can't control what others think.

And Hill hasn't signed anything yet and the Queefs would complete fools if they went ahead with that deal after what MAY have happened last week.

Haha yeah Hill is a piece of trash.  I would never want a guy like that on the Raiders.  Cheifs fans have no room to speak if they cheer for Hill... none. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

2 or 3 clips on that video was from his days in Miami so your recollection is inaccurate.   Suh stepped on someones manhood LOL but it's never brought up anymore.  

Do you think it is an advantage to have an enforcer as your MLB that other players fear?  I do and VB can be that guy if he is healthy.  

I didn't watch the video. It was added after I already replied.

And it doesn't change what VB IS.

A dirt bag I'll never root for.

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Forget his character, it is concussions I hear is the biggest issue. If he his healthy, that's an upgrade going into next season. A one year deal at 5 million is a no risk signing unless he doesnt suit up due to injuries.

Exactly right.  No reason to not like this move and yes concussions, without question are his biggest issue. One more and his career could be over.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

For a 28 year old, former pro bowler who was once considered one of the top up and coming MLB's in the game it is a very low risk move.  

You mean an "aggressive" MLB who was a loose cannon on and off the field, which raised red flags. He was benched in college because of unusually high number of personal foul penalties and despite coming into the combine as the top rated LB, he failed his drug test at the combine and performed record settingly poor and went undrafted.

Has 7 concussions, 8 separate fines totaling over 400k, 3 suspensions (hits and PEDs) for 10 games total, losing over 3.7mil in game checks. And those are just the ones he was fined for there are ATLEAST 7 other instances of dirtbaggery including groin shots, ankle twisting, late hits, defenseless receiver hits and obsence rants and gestures to HOME fans.

He has missed 19 games in 7 years with knee and hip injuries and last year was markedly slow and abused by over the middle routes by RBs and TEs. All this on top of being already slow for a current LB.

So, yes, RISK. I don't know how it could be higher.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Why? Do you like losing?

I hate losing. And I have a terrible feeling, that is backed up by his compounded history informing my current opinion, that if he makes the team he will contribute to more terrible play in the middle of our defense. Equaling loses.

• Like 1