Raiders are signing LB Vontaze Burfict

agarcia34

10 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Revered by the media? This is one of the dumbest things you've ever posted and it's been reported.

Who said revered by the media?  Revered as players and by football fans for what they do on the field.  Keep trying LOL Totally clueless and proves points by making things up. 

9 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The guy clearly has a checkered past as you have clearly shown, I'm not debating that.  This team has payed soft for years and this guy is a hard as they come.  A bunch of players on Twitter have welcomed VB including AB.  They mention how much of a gamer he is.  

5 million is very little risk if he is healthy and can return to form.  If not we cut bait for whatever reason as I can assure you that he will receive a small portion of that 5 million.  If he returns to form you have a 10 million dollar MLB at the basement price of 5 million.     

That's a HUGE if

18 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Who said revered by the media?  Revered as players and by football fans for what they do on the field.  Keep trying LOL Totally clueless and proves points by making things up. 

EA/HB. Not you Mr. Clueless. Are you going to answer the question about who the tons of posters that were clamoring for Suh a couple of weeks ago.?

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

6 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

EA/HB. Not you Mr. Clueless. Are you going to answer the question about who was clamoring for Suh?

Do your own research, the answers you’re looking for a buried in the FA thread 😎 plenary of Raider fans have wanted Suh I’ve the years and my point is none of those same people should be against VB if they want Suh. 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Do your own research, the answers you’re looking for a buried in the FA thread 😎 plenary of Raider fans have wanted Suh I’ve the years and my point is none of those same people should be against VB if they want Suh. 

Over the years? You said a couple of weeks ago. I'm not going to do the research because you're the one who made that comment and should be the one to back up this claim.