Raiders sign Vontaze Burfict LB

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was going for a pun, but yeah, probably.

Wasn't Burfict mostly getting in trouble for his on the field actions, though?

He’s joking, Oakland is the most run down and crime ridden city in the state. It looks like a third world country and homeless, gangsters, drug addicts every corner. It’s gotham without Batman. 

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lol.

I don't buy this.  In all my years of playing sports, there were guys i really disliked playing against them.  And a few times, they switched over to my team.  I still didn't like them.  Bad dudes are bad dudes no matter which side they're on.

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Should be a good strong leader in the locker room.

He was a well-respected leader in Cincinnati. People are blurring the line between his dirty play and his character outside of that.

People have their reasons to hate Burfict. I understand that and can see how it's justified. He's a villain. But let's not slander him for things that are untrue just because it's fun to pile on.

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

He was a well-respected leader in Cincinnati. People are blurring the line between his dirty play and his character outside of that.

Also is one of the smartest players to play under Paul Guenther. He said he'd hire him as a coach down the road even.

Archived