2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

Anyway, the Blue Jays start play on Thursday vs. Detroit. I wonder what kind of season the Blue Jays will have. The talent is there to be respectable but I'm not sure respectable will be enough to compete vs. the Boston, Yankees or Rays of the world. 

7 hours ago, tom cody said:

Not a bot, just someone who comes in and speaks their mind. 

Gotcha, makes sense.

7 hours ago, tom cody said:

Anyway, the Blue Jays start play on Thursday vs. Detroit. I wonder what kind of season the Blue Jays will have. The talent is there to be respectable but I'm not sure respectable will be enough to compete vs. the Boston, Yankees or Rays of the world. 

Wait.

Jose Ramirez and Lindor are both hurt and questionable for the start of the season, while the Tribe traded or lost to free agency 4-5 starters from last year’s team, including Brantley to the Astros. 

#Championship

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Jose Ramirez and Lindor are both hurt and questionable for the start of the season, while the Tribe traded or lost to free agency 4-5 starters from last year’s team, including Brantley to the Astros. 

#Championship

The opening day lineup is going to be hilarious.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Just a random avatar I picked. 

Re: The Indians, anyone get the feeling that they'll take a step back this year? They still have talent but I think the Twins overtake them in the AL Central. 

They did last year and probably will this year after the offseason they put together and the injuries to thier two biggest stars. Whether thats enough for an also flawed Twins team to sneak by them remains to be seen. 

Nick Senzel injured yet again, this time his ankle.  X-Rays were negative, but is scheduled for an MRI today.  Hopefully just a sprain and nothing more serious and he's back on the field before May.  Reds decision to play the service time game pays off as he won't be accruing service time before he ever takes an MLB at bat.  In the past 18 months he's had issues with his ankle, elbow, finger, and vertigo.  The talent is real, but man he's been snake bit lately.