2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

So mission and TLO were talking about how Edwin Encarnacion could get 500 home runs and would be by far the worst player in the 500 home run club

We were saying, who is the worst player in the 300 home run club?  mission came up with what tbh is the right answer instantly.  Although that answer could change in a matter of days. 

By WAR though the answer is very surprising.

On 6/20/2019 at 8:21 PM, N4L said:

The dodgers steal signs at home. These hitters seem to know what's coming 

Thank you for this! Haven't had this good of a laugh in a very long time. After all the garbage the Dodgers took around here for saying teams were stealing their signs in the playoffs. And then Walker 3 hit shutout 0 bb 16k Buehler happens tonight. I appreciate you making this Friday night so entertaining.

32 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Thank you for this! Haven't had this good of a laugh in a very long time. After all the garbage the Dodgers took around here for saying teams were stealing their signs in the playoffs. And then Walker 3 hit shutout 0 bb 16k Buehler happens tonight. I appreciate you making this Friday night so entertaining.

I'm sure you needed a good laugh considering the dodgers lost the last two world series and the Rams only scored 3 points in the Superbowl. 

I'm still laughing my *** off about this face 

sean-mcvay-stunned.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, N4L said:

I'm sure you needed a good laugh considering the dodgers lost the last two world series and the Rams only scored 3 points in the Superbowl. 

I'm still laughing my *** off about this face 

sean-mcvay-stunned.jpg

Lots of joy one day of pain. Life will go on I'm sure.

Edited by NVRamsFan