Nas mock post combine

Nastradamus

1. Arizona - Kyler Murray - Its gonna happen, Rosen isn't good. 
  2. S.F. - Nick Bosa - I don't think passing is an option.Good example of Bosa's dominance - Benchmark for PFF pass rush grade is 85. Most of the top pass rushers in this class hit 85 in their junior season(Burns,Sweat,Polite) or senior(Ferrell,Allen). Gary never. Bosa did it as a freshman, and both following seasons. Testing out with that 9.35 RAS didn't hurt either. 
  3. NYJ(Trade to Denver for 10, '19 3rd and '20 1st) - Dwayne Haskins - Ironically he has some similarities to Flacco, who he'll learn behind for a year. I think Oakland, the Giants and possibly others are a threat to take Haskins some time soon, so Denver calls the Jets and gets it done, as the Jets are know to want to move down to recoup draft capital. Haskins has the arm talent of a franchise guy. Meyer didn't ask him to make as many downfield passes, but I don't have concern about him being able to. Fact is QBs tend to rise. 
  4. Oakland - Quinnen Williams - I think Allen and Gary are both going to tempt them, but Q is just a tier above and would be a great centerpiece to build around on D
  5. Tampa - Devin White - They let Kwon go, White is a special talent at ILB, and they also need a guy to build their D around. I just get the feeling he's their guy. 
  6. NYG - Josh Allen -  They don't much of anything in terms of pass rushers right now and I think Bettcher would really use Allen well in his blitz heavy scheme. 
  7. Jacksonville - Andre Dillard - They absolutely have to upgrade LT and that OL in general. Pick whichever of the top 3 OTs you prefer, but I think Dillard has the most LT upside. Move Cam to RG
  8. Detroit -  Montez Sweat - He fits the size profile of what they're looking for at edge IMO, to go with his special athleticism. He's was also #1 in run stop percentage and top ten in pass rush productivity for edges via PFF. Detroit's front 4 would be damn scary. 
  9. Buffalo -  D.K. Metcalf - He's the kind of bigger, downfield target that could really make the offense go. 
  10. NYJ(via Den) - Brian Burns - He gives them what they wanted Barr to be. 
  11. Cincinnati - (trade to Oakland for 24,  and their 2nd rounder, Cincy sends back their 5th) - Rashan Gary - They have extra picks and this allows them to add 2 very interesting talents to that defensive front. Cincy could use the depth more than one of the top guys left here. 
  12. Green Bay - T.J. Hockenson - I think he makes a ton of sense. A physical, athletic talent at in line TE would really complete the offense. 
  13. Miami - Ed Oliver - They need talent everywhere, no reason to pass on an easy BPA. He shouldn't fall this far, but its a deep top 15. 
  14. Atlanta - Devin Bush - We saw their LBs were in rough shape when Jones went down. Having both of these guys out there would be electrifying in the pass game though. 
  15. Washington - Deandre Baker - I think they go Baker or Murphy over Greedy in their scheme, but I think corner would be a very good idea here. 
  16. Carolina - Jonah Williams - They need to upgrade their OL talent long term and Jonah is a very safe investment. He could end up playing any of 4 spots. 
  17. NYG - Daniel Jones - I'm trying to predict something realistic and I think this one could happen. I do not like Jones, but he is well trained in playing NFL style QB. 
  18. Minnesota - Christian Wilkins - Couldn't do much better to replace Richardson. Wilkins is an absolute force and is a steal here. 
  19. Tennessee - Dexter Lawrence - NT is a huge hole for them and Lawrence has Wilfork like upside. He also has more pressures than Wilkins over the last 3 years and finished in the top ten for interior DL pass rush productivity %. He's not one dimensional. 
  20. Pittsburgh - Greedy Williams - Can't see them passing here. They need a cover guy like him.
  21. Seattle - Jawaan Taylor - He completes a nice OL rebuild, slotting in at RT. 
  22. Baltimore - J.J. Arciega-Whiteside - They need someone to "take the ball deep, take the top off the defense". He's that guy. 
  23. Houston - Noah Fant - He adds a brand new element to that offense. I love this fit. 
  24. Cincinatti(via Oakland, via Dallas) - Jonathan Simmons - Makes a lot of sense to me. They need DL help. 
  25. Philly - Justin Layne - Very good athlete with decent size, plus athleticism. Very good tape and traditional stats as well. Scheme versatile IMO. 
  26. Indy - Byron Murphy - He'd slot in nice opposite Desir, possibly starting in the slot depending how Wilson is looking. Good scheme fit and positional value here. 
  27. Oakland - Amani Oruwariye - Defensive haul complete I guess, damn. 
  28. LAC - Nasir Adderley - Range, ball skills and speed a single high needs. Great Derwin complement 
  29. Kansas City - Clelin Ferrell - They gotta get some edge help. He should work at LDE for Spags. 
  30. Green Bay - Blake Cashman - Stud athlete, better PFF grades than Bush. They just lost Ryan too
  31. LAR - Jerry TIllery - Perfect system fit and Suh replacement. 
  32. New England - Hakeem Butler - Uh ya, Brady is happy. Dude is gonna be a freak all over the field. 

As much as i like Bush thats not the move my friend LB isn't a big need for us.  We actually did quite well with our LB's out and their replacements.  The problem we had was our Safety's being out and some of our D-line missing.  Debo's backup did above avg and is a rookie we drafted last year in Foye.    We could use some Lb depth in the 3rd to 4th round on incase of injuries again though.   But we have legit starting needs in the 1st 2 or 3 rounds at DT, Edge Rusher, OT, and possibly CB.  We need to hit a trench player in the 1st 2 rounds of this draft at minnimum on either side of the ball.

Christian Wilkins , Jonah Williams, Jawaan Taylor, Clelin Ferrell, or Dexter Lawrence  thats your 5 right there to look at for the Falcons in round 1 with Ed Oliver already gone who would have been our perfect pick.

4 hours ago, Nastradamus said:
  • Green Bay - T.J. Hockenson - I think he makes a ton of sense. A physical, athletic talent at in line TE would really complete the offense. 
  • Green Bay - Blake Cashman - Stud athlete, better PFF grades than Bush. They just lost Ryan too

Talk about a really, really bad draft class.  Hock might be the top ranked TE, but that's a non-premium position.  The last time the Packers chose a non-premium position in the first round was when they took HHCD in the first round.  Before that, you have to go back to when the Packers took AJ Hawk.  They almost certainly are going to pick a premium position (DL, EDGE, CB) in the first round.  Based on the way the board shook out, Ed Oliver would almost certainly be the pick here.  Outside chance they take Jonah Williams here depending on how they evaluate him.  Blake Cashman isn't a first round prospect, and he's going to get swallowed up when he's asked to take on blockers.  Not to mention, they took Oren Burks last year and still have Blake Martinez.  Plus, their "second" ILB is usually more of a S/LB hybrid which is being utilized by Josh Jones.  I'd probably pick Courtney Gardner-Johnson here.

You have Greedy going twice - 

5 hours ago, Nastradamus said:
  1. NYG - Daniel Jones - I'm trying to predict something realistic and I think this one could happen. I do not like Jones, but he is well trained in playing NFL style QB. 
  2. Pittsburgh - Greedy Williams - Can't see them passing on him. They need a cover guy like him.
  3. Oakland - Greedy Williams - Defensive haul complete I guess, damn. 

You have greedy going twice FWIW. Allen at 6 is a steal. I don’t like Jones as a prospect and think he’s peaked. 

I’d prefer Greedy Williams or Jawaan Taylor there. If we got Williams and traded up to top of second for Ford, I’d be very happy 

Archived