Josh Norman

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'll post it again, Turtle hates:

Scott McCloughan

Josh Norman

Ryan Kerrigan

Turtle Loves:

Every crappy Redskins player including but not exclusive to: Matt Jones, Ryan Grant, Jason Campbell, etc. 

Not true and you know it. I just posted yesterday how McCloughan is one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL or out. 

I expect more out of our top end players, yes I critique them but it's because they have a higher bar.

I love all Redskins and have an optimistic view of even the back end players that they can improve with more development.

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

Can anyone please tell me why is considered to be one of the top CB's in the league, yet he seems to always get beat? A.J. Green was abusing him. He got shook by Joe Mixon instead of laying the lumber. For some reason, I cannot understand what the hype about him is. 

I have not seen what he adds to the defense if he is:

a. not shadowing THE #1 WR

b. not creating turnovers

c. Getting paid $$$$$$$$$$$ to do both a and b and is not doing it at all. 

Please enlighten me. 

Lol green had one catch on him ah green is highly underrated by a lot of standards and is a Calvin Johnson clone .

green is a top 15 or top ten wideout of all time in my eyes he's basically amazing .

also you gotta understand how hard it is to be 6'0 feet guarding a 6'5 player with elite speed and amazing wingspan .

idc about the Mixon play so much because Norman makes plays more than any ther defender we have

Norman been good and he did create turn overs last season he basically led the team with turn overs without looking . There isn't a such thing as a shutdown corner people have made that into a godly word that expects corners to every game allow no catch, a shutdown guy is someone who consistently holds elite wideouts to 50 yards a game via randy moss or jerry rice or Calvin Johnson because those guys avg about 85 yards a game and plus with a td .

norman done an amazing job he is the best cornerback since champ baily 

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

635832064433678118-USATSI-8928517.jpgusa-ej-biggers-philadelphia-eagles-nfl.jLichtensteiger_0.jpg

1. We still haven't replaced him at ROLB unless Galette stays healthy.

2. I didn't like him.

3. Still a better center than Long - when healthy - but he wasn't healthy his last 2 years in DC. He was G/C when we used to run the ball well. He was C when our OL went over 150 yds in back to back games in 2015 then, Lauvao for hurt - replaced by Long - and then Kory got hurt - replaced by Leribus - and all of a sudden we couldn't  run the ball anymore.

Archived