Kicker

sonny44

54 minutes ago, sonny44 said:

I'm surprised at the lack of discussion about Groza's job.

Inconsistent kicking cost us a couple games last year, no?

Really?  It’s a kicker.

What’s there to discuss really? 

sonny: “I think our kicker sucks.”

everyone else: “yep...”

I saw a You Tube clip where new ST coach Mike Priefer likes Greg Joseph.......... Ugh.

Maybe he settles down with a full training camp under him. I ain't holding my breath. If Matt Gay of Utah, or Cole Tracy of LSU is there in the 6th or 7th round - I am pulling the trigger.

There's still a decent chance that Greg Joseph ends up being the long-term solution at kicker.

I know most of you disagree, but it's true.  Yes, he missed too many XP's, and yes, some of his makes were ugly, but overall, he had a solid rookie year, and he kicks it a mile.

9 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

There's still a decent chance that Greg Joseph ends up being the long-term solution at kicker.

I know most of you disagree, but it's true.  Yes, he missed too many XP's, and yes, some of his makes were ugly, but overall, he had a solid rookie year, and he kicks it a mile.

I wouldn’t doubt it.

*Disclaimer: I know nothing about kicking a football

12 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

how u feel about kindred is how i feel about joseph

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Exactly what I was getting at.  Bringone of these to camp for the competition.

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

I saw a You Tube clip where new ST coach Mike Priefer likes Greg Joseph.......... Ugh.

Maybe he settles down with a full training camp under him. I ain't holding my breath. If Matt Gay of Utah, or Cole Tracy of LSU is there in the 6th or 7th round - I am pulling the trigger.

Exactly what I was getting at.  Bring one of these to camp for the competition.

Archived