2020 QBs, how do they stack up?

Danger

EDIT: Move to NFL Draft please

How does the early top of the 2020 QB class stack up against the 2018 and 2019 classes?

2018: 
Mayfield
Darnold
Allen
Rosen
Jackson

2019:
Murray
Haskins
Lock
Jones

2020: 
Tua
Herbert
Fromm
Costello
Eason

18 hours ago, Danger said:

EDIT: Move to NFL Draft please

How does the early top of the 2020 QB class stack up against the 2018 and 2019 classes?

2018: 
Mayfield
Darnold
Allen
Rosen
Jackson

2019:
Murray
Haskins
Lock
Jones

2020: 
Tua
Herbert
Fromm
Costello
Eason

Mayfield

Murray

Tua

Fromm

Darnold

Herbert

Rosen

Haskins

Costello

Lock

Eason

Allen

Jackson

Jones

I think Eason will have a great year at Washington and be a solid prospect IMO

1. Tua

2.Eason

3. Mayfield

4. Murray

5. Darnold

6. Herbert

7. Fromm

8. Haskins

9. Rosen

10. Lock

11. Josh Allen

12. Costello

13. Lamar Jackson

14. Daniel Jones

2020 class is pretty good. 

15 hours ago, tom cody said:

I think it'll be a better class next year than this year. Tua and Herbert will be good NFL QB's IMO. 

I feel like we say that every year. Once we know who stays/goes it usually weakens the current class while saying “if everyone eligible next year goes, than that year is so much better”

On 2019-03-22 at 4:27 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like we say that every year. Once we know who stays/goes it usually weakens the current class while saying “if everyone eligible next year goes, than that year is so much better”

Everyone said 2018 class was better than 2017 class and that 2019 class was gonna be weaker than 2017. Now this is based on where they drafted and not how how they peform in NFL

On 2019-03-21 at 4:32 PM, BayRaider said:

I think Eason will have a great year at Washington and be a solid prospect IMO

1. Tua

2.Eason

3. Mayfield

4. Murray

5. Darnold

6. Herbert

7. Fromm

8. Haskins

9. Rosen

10. Lock

11. Josh Allen

12. Costello

13. Lamar Jackson

14. Daniel Jones

2020 class is pretty good. 

What you like so much about Eason that you have him as 2 overall QB

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 3:27 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yeah, every future class has a lot of hype that starts fading the season before they declare when people are paying more attention.  Some players fall really harshly from that initial expectation.  ie: there's plenty of articles from 2012 wondering if Barkley would have been 3rd overall behind Luck or RG3, or even picked over one of them.

I think everyone is sleeping on Jake Fromm. 3-5 years from now, he'll be the best QB of this bunch, and will probably be in a dogfight with Patrick Mahomes and Trevor Lawrence as the heir to Tom Brady's throne.

I'm higher on him than most people are, I'll agree. But, I'll plant that flag right now for everyone to see.

People are forgetting to include McKenzie Milton in the 2020 class and more importantly forgetting Jordan Love who could be a 1st round pick in 2020.  That kid is a damn good player with a strong arm and good athletic ability.  

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think everyone is sleeping on Jake Fromm. 3-5 years from now, he'll be the best QB of this bunch, and will probably be in a dogfight with Patrick Mahomes and Trevor Lawrence as the heir to Tom Brady's throne.

I'm higher on him than most people are, I'll agree. But, I'll plant that flag right now for everyone to see.

I totally agree with you ET. I like Fromm and Herbert a lot, both less than Kyler Murray but a lot more than any other QB in this year's class. I think 2020 compares favorably to the 2018 class with the potential to be even better. I would say right now it is a better projected QB draft class than 2018.

Archived