Worst 2 Rounder You'll Ever See (No Trades)

carrolljcmc

On 3/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, carrolljcmc said:

2.  San Francisco 49ers   -  Quinnen Williams  -  DT  -  Alabama

36.  San Francisco 49ers   -  Taylor Rapp  -  S  -  Washington

I can imagine worse, but it's not that awful a scenario. Passing on both Bosa in rd 1... then passing on Harry or AJ Brown in rd 2.... 

Yeah.. makes me a bit on the sad, nonetheless.     shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif

Pretty good first round for the Bills.  Very Billsy pick. I like Howard, but it’s a little high given how raw he is.  There are also some damn good wrs on the board in brown and harry. I could see is doubling up on DL here too by taking winovich. 

Happy to see the patriots take Collier and Jordan so high as a Bills fan. Otherwise draft makes a lot of sense for most teams.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mr fluffles said:

Pretty good first round for the Bills.  Very Billsy pick. I like Howard, but it’s a little high given how raw he is.  There are also some damn good wrs on the board in brown and harry. I could see is doubling up on DL here too by taking winovich. 

Happy to see the patriots take Collier and Jordan so high as a Bills fan. Otherwise draft makes a lot of sense for most teams.  

I had Marquise going to you in a previous mock and had several other Bills fan cry about how bad it was, so it caused me to hesitate on him this go round.

• 1 month later...