UPDATED MOCK!! (New Coach.....New QB?)

wcf1989

Love the Bucs first trade. Amazing that we still get our guy at 11. Not a big fan of the 2nd trade. While there is no elite safety prospect in this class, there are quite a few “next tier” guys that will available so we don’t have to get desperate for one. And honestly OG or RB are more of a priority to me unless the value lines up just right. I also like Adderly and Rapp better than Thompson personally.

Maaaaan trade down twice and i dont get to see a 2nd pick? Its all good

i love the idea of trading down but i think 10 spots in the 2nd should get us more than 14 spots in the 3rd

Im okay with Taylor but dont love him. Also love the idea of the Bengals getting Haskins. They need to stop acting like Dalton is worth keeping around and its a different trade up scenario besides him just falling into the Giants lap

16 hours ago, bigdog2372 said:

Love the Bucs first trade. Amazing that we still get our guy at 11. Not a big fan of the 2nd trade. While there is no elite safety prospect in this class, there are quite a few “next tier” guys that will available so we don’t have to get desperate for one. And honestly OG or RB are more of a priority to me unless the value lines up just right. I also like Adderly and Rapp better than Thompson personally.

I just feel with the trade down, it opened them up to trade back to get a 5th year option on their next pick, which would make sense for them to do. I do feel like Thompson, Adderly, and Rapp are virtually inter-changable, its just a matter of who fits what teams own taste. 

2 hours ago, wcf1989 said:

I just feel with the trade down, it opened them up to trade back to get a 5th year option on their next pick, which would make sense for them to do. I do feel like Thompson, Adderly, and Rapp are virtually inter-changable, its just a matter of who fits what teams own taste. 

Fair point about the 5th year option. I still don’t feel that giving up draft capital is worth the move though. I would be ok if we go for one of the OL like Lindstrom. Arguably the best guard in the draft who will be under cheap control for 5 years.

Archived