Post-FA Trades Mock

Nickpeloso17

Some notes about the trades and some of the picks at the bottom...

1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB Oklahoma

2. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa, DE Ohio State

3. *New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins, QB Ohio State

4. Oakland Raiders: Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Josh Allen, DE Kentucky

6. New York Jets (via NYG): Montez Sweat, DE Mississippi State

7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jawaan Taylor, OT Florida

8. Detroit Lions: Devin White, LB LSU

9. *Washington Redskins: Drew Lock, QB Missouri

10. Denver Broncos: Devin Bush, LB Michigan

11. Cincinnati Bengals: Jonah Williams, OT Alabama

12. Green Bay Packers: TJ Hockenson, TE Iowa

13. *Pittsburgh Steelers: Brian Burns, DE Florida State

14. Atlanta Falcons: Ed Oliver, DT Houston

15. Buffalo Bills (via WAS): DK Metcalf, WR Ole Miss

16. Carolina Panthers: Andre Dillard, OT Washington State

17. New York Giants (via CLE): Clelin Ferrell, DE Clemson

18. Minnesota Vikings: Rashan Gary, DE Michigan

19. Tennessee Titans: Noah Fant, TE Iowa

20. Miami Dolphins (via PIT): Cody Ford, OT Oklahoma

21. *Kansas City Chiefs: Greedy Williams, CB LSU

22. Baltimore Ravens: Mack Wilson, LB Alabama

23. Houston Texans: Dalton Risner, OT Kansas State

24. Oakland Raiders: DeAndre Baker, CB Georgia

25. Philadelphia Eagles: Josh Jacobs, RB Alabama

26. Indianapolis Colts: Christian Wilkins, DT Clemson

27. *New England Patriots: Dexter Lawrence, DT Clemson

28. Los Angeles Chargers: Greg Little, OT Ole Miss

29. Seattle Seahawks (via KC): Juan Thornhill, S Virginia Tech

30. Green Bay Packers (via NO): Garrett Bradbury, OG NC State

31. Los Angeles Rams: Byron Murphy, CB Washington

32. Oakland Raiders (via NE): Zach Allen, DE Boston College

• Dwayne Haskins to Giants: I'm aware about the conflicting reports of the Giants' interest in Haskins. I think when it comes to draft day, they'll be locked in on him. Will have to trade up because of interest from Redskins. Giants have more than enough picks to make a trade happen.
  • Drew Lock to Redskins: The Redskins have too good of a roster to have Keenum lead the way - they started 6-3 last year. Along with that, the whole "wait for a 2020 QB" seems lazy to me. There are plenty of (worse) teams that are looking at doing that next year. This is the best window to go up and get a future QB.
  • Devin Bush to Broncos: Might seem a little high for him but his stock is rising. Read multiple places this pick could come down to Devin White, Drew Lock, and Devin Bush.
  • Brian Burns to Steelers: Have a good feeling Dolphins trade down. Steelers have plenty of ammunition to make a move up. Corner is more of a need but Pittsburgh rarely uses their first round pick on their biggest position of need. This reminds me of the Saints trade up for Marcus Davenport.
  • Rashan Gary to Vikings: Cody Ford, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, and Garrett Bradbury likely fill bigger holes. Gary is too good of a value here for a team known to go BPA.
  • Greedy Williams to Chiefs: Also think Seattle is more likely to move down with only four draft picks. Kansas City has two 2nd-rounders and few needs.
  • Josh Jacobs to Eagles: I know this doesn't seem like a move Roseman would make. One of the Clemson lineman will likely be the point of argument here but Jacobs' pro day pretty much solidified his first round status.
  • Dexter Lawrence to Patriots: Patriots have 12 draft picks. Raiders don't have a 3rd rounder anymore, New England happens to have three of those. Lawrence fills the biggest need on this team, while also allowing the Patriots to keep their two 2nd's.
  • Juan Thornhill to Seahawks: No way he's a first round talent. No way Rashaad Penny, Terrell Edmunds, Mike Hughes, or Sony Michel. We have no idea how much teams actually like these prospects. There will 100% be at least one pick that makes use scratch our heads

10 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i actually prefer Hockenson to taylor at this moment but its not a bad pick. just feel that Hockenson gives Foles that TE weapon hes always had when hes had success like Kelce, Ertz, Burton, celek. 

I agree although I’m less excited about Taylor as well

16 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

Devin Bush to Broncos: Might seem a little high for him but his stock is rising. Read multiple places this pick could come down to Devin White, Drew Lock, and Devin Bush

Wouldn't care at all on drafting him at 10 with White gone.

You probably right and the pick may be one of White, Lock and Bush (this could be the order too)....would hope for T.J. Hockenson and Ed Oliver be in consideration too, but I don't think they will

Archived