My Annual Forum by Forum Mock Draft

Jason_Bengal_Fl

I do this about every year.  I ask each team forum to pick for their team.  First guy to be named 5 times is the pick.  If after 24 hours no one is named 5 times, the guy with the most votes is the pick.  In the event of a tie, the first one to the number is the pick.

This year please try and guess who you think your team would take, as opposed to who you want them to take.  

If you mention multiple prospects in your post, please make it clear who your final pick is.  Bold text for his name will work.

The Oakland Raiders are on the clock!

1. Arizona - Kyler Murray QB, OU

2. San Francisco - Nick Bosa DE, tOSU

3. NY Jets - Josh Allen Edge UK

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What would you prefer? Are you hoping for Bosa?

I don't think we get lucky enough for Bosa, but I really want to draft a DE over a DT. I think need trumps BPA when the need is so great. If it played out like that I'd hope for a trade down for more picks.

Let's say we do get Q. Great player we will probably all love. However, who is left by the time we get to 24? I also don't want to trade up from 24 because we really need the picks we have. 

22 minutes ago, true2form said:

I don't think we get lucky enough for Bosa, but I really want to draft a DE over a DT. I think need trumps BPA when the need is so great. If it played out like that I'd hope for a trade down for more picks.

Let's say we do get Q. Great player we will probably all love. However, who is left by the time we get to 24? I also don't want to trade up from 24 because we really need the picks we have. 

You take BPA when there is a generational talent on the board. Plus we aren’t making the playoffs this year and have two 1sts next year. 

Archived