Browns Trade Cam Erving to Chiefs

Tully305

5 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I think the national media fawning over this move for KC because Erving was a 1st round pick and they haven't paid attention since then is hilaaaarious. Seen a couple guys, "It's a cost controlled swing tackle for a 5th! What a steal!" Zero mention of his being a complete and utter bust at all. Lulz.

A cost controlled turd, congrats.

Anyone know how Sashi kept a straight face while negotiating? I imagine this is what went down:

*Chiefs: We'd like to acquire Cameron Erving

*Browns Headquarters: *MUFFLED LAUGHTER, SASHI GESTURES FOR EVERYONE TO SHUT UP AND QUIET DOWN*

*Sashi: Absolutely, he's a young OL with the capability to play every position on the OL

*Hue and the Coaching Staff: YEAH, ALL BADLY!!!!! *Raucous laughter*...Sashi again gestures for everyone to shut up

*Chiefs: Well, you just signed a lot of quality OL so it would make sense why he is a rotational tackle for you...how's a 5th

*Sashi: *Awkwardly long pause

*Chiefs: HELLO?????

*Sashi: *Sigh*...well, you guys drive a hard bargain, but we accept

4 minutes ago, Tully305 said:

side note:   How y'all adding gifs to posts.  I can't seem to get it to work?

Try the "insert other media" button at the bottom right of the post options. Then "insert image from url" and just put the url of the gif. Like this.

But Reggie is right, if it's a .gif file it should load if you just paste the link in.

tenor.gif

I would have prefered to get a 2019 4th.....but as I see it now....with the LOAD of picks we have next year....

We will either

#1 if Kizer balls out of control and solidfy's the QB position...we will patch every single hole we have have and will make (Crow will have a big year AND he signed with the Rat Bastard Rosenhaus Brothers).....but if Kizer plays, can you imagine a mix of 5 first and second round, WR's, CB's, RB, BPA's....

or if he dosent

#2 Move heaven and earth to get the QB we want.....hell I dont think anyone is turning down 2 first and 3 seconds to move down from #1 pick (Unless its the Jets)....take a QB and then use the multiple 4th's, 5th's and 6th's to patch the holes.....and we will still have top 6 or 7 cap space to chase Free agents....

Things are looking Bright Brothers....

9 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I would have prefered to get a 2019 4th.....but as I see it now....with the LOAD of picks we have next year....

We will either

#1 if Kizer balls out of control and solidfy's the QB position...we will patch every single hole we have have and will make (Crow will have a big year AND he signed with the Rat Bastard Rosenhaus Brothers).....but if Kizer plays, can you imagine a mix of 5 first and second round, WR's, CB's, RB, BPA's....

or if he dosent

#2 Move heaven and earth to get the QB we want.....hell I dont think anyone is turning down 2 first and 3 seconds to move down from #1 pick (Unless its the Jets)....take a QB and then use the multiple 4th's, 5th's and 6th's to patch the holes.....and we will still have top 6 or 7 cap space to chase Free agents....

Things are looking Bright Brothers....

tenor.gif

Archived