New 7 Rounder

goldfishwars

Non-Eagles related:

Phil Haynes in round 3? You must like him even more than I do, and I like him quite a bit.

Miles Sanders is likely going in the 3rd round, and could even sneak into the tail end of the 2nd. Highly doubt he slides to the 4th after his combine and pro day workouts.

Eagles related:

Those first 2 Eagle picks (Dillard and Jacobs) would be a dream come true. I doubt ultimately either lasts that long, but yes please.

Don't like the Ben Powers pick. Safety or WR would be more likely for us at #57, based on how many we've interviewed, and I think you over-drafted Powers by a full round.

The rest of the Eagles haul is very sensible and I like the players. I give it an A. A+ if you swap Powers for a Safety (Eagles forum has a crush on Amani Hooker)

Was with you for Miami in Round 1 although I'd prefer to trade down and get Bradbury. With that being said, there's no way I pass on Oliver.

Daniel Jones is a no-no. Tannehill clone. I understand Miami needs a QB but their plans are becoming more evident as the draft gets closer-- Haskins this year or Tua/Herbert in next year's draft. Maybe an OL or CB in the 2nd.

Nelson fits what Flores likes to do. 

I like Bates.

I dont think they're taking more than 2 OL. Think they will look for someone to fill that Kyle Van Noy role so Justin Hollins in the 5th makes sense.

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Non-Eagles related:

Phil Haynes in round 3? You must like him even more than I do, and I like him quite a bit.

Miles Sanders is likely going in the 3rd round, and could even sneak into the tail end of the 2nd. Highly doubt he slides to the 4th after his combine and pro day workouts.

I like Phil Haynes and a lot of teams need offensive line help. I like Sanders too, but just can't find a home for him before round 4. I'm trying, but not many teams need running back help and there's a lot of running backs in this class of a similar talent level. 

On 3/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, goldfishwars said:

Minnesota Vikings
 18. Chris Lindstrom [ OG ] Boston College
 50. Connor McGovern [ OG ] Penn State
 82. Kahale Warring [ TE ] San Diego State
 121. Gerald Willis [ DT ] Miami
 192. KeeSean Johnson [ WR ] Fresno State
 211. Trayveon Williams [ RB ] Texas A & M
 249. Khari Willis [ S ] Michigan State
 252. Derick Roberson [ EDGE ] Sam Houston State

I'd be cool with that Vikings draft. I think that there are a number of solid picks there, though I could see waiting until round three to get a second OG/OL and going with a DT/EDGE in round two, or even a TE if one was available.

For the Falcons:

14. Ed Oliver [ DT ] Houston - Love it. 
 45. Yodny Cajuste [ OT ] West Virginia - Good solid fit
 80. Trayvon Mullen [ CB ] Clemson - Love it.
 118. Joe Jackson [ EDGE ] Miami - Love it.
 138. Greg Gaines [ DT ] Washington - Love it.
 153. James Williams [ RB ] Washington State - I think he's too small and slow for what the Falcons actually need at running back. I think they go with a faster RB.
 173. Kaden Smith [ TE ] Stanford - Love it. Depth at TE.
 187. Will Grier [ QB ] WVU - Solid pick, but idk if he'd make the roster.
 232. Iman Marshall [ CB ] USC - Dark horse to potentially play in some dime sets. 

For the pats the way you have them coming off the board. 

1. Jeffery Simmons.  Takes Brown's old spot

2A. Khalen Saunders

2B. Terry McLaurin

3A Rapp is Fine

3B Damien Harris

3C Dandre Walker

4 Jarrett Stidham

6 Trevon Wesco

7.Udoh

7b donald Parham

On 3/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, goldfishwars said:

23. Cody Ford [ OT ] Oklahoma
 54. Rock Ya-Sin [ CB ] Temple
 55. David Montgomery [ RB ] Iowa State
 87. Phil Haynes [ OG ] Wake Forrest
 162. Hunter Renfrow [ WR ] Clemson
 197. Will Harris [ S ] Boston College
 222. Terry Beckner [ DT ] Missouri

Big fan of the first two picks - would be happy on those alone. RB is a luxury at 55, I'd actually advocate Ford's teammate Ben Powers at that spot. (Although Jonathan Abrams there would be some tremendous value, and a Justin Reid/Abrams S tandem would be one of the best S tandems for a very long time).

Julian Love in the 3rd would also be a big steal at a major position of need, and Brian Gaine has shown a propensity for doubling up on positions in the draft, so that would be a good pick there.

Great effort, hats off to you for a seven rounder. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:24 PM, BayRaider said:

Wow, just when I thought your last draft couldn't get any better.

Quinnen Williams, TJ Hockenson, Deandre Baker, Chase Winovich, and Miles Sanders??? Wow! That's Prospect #1, TE #1, CB #1, A gritty non stop motor EDGE, and RB #2 (imo). A+++ Raider Draft.

My thoughts exactly.  Couldn't have gone any better. It's like he's a fan of the Raiders or something.

On 3/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, goldfishwars said:

Green Bay Packers 
12. Jawaan Taylor [ OT ] Florida
 30. Noah Fant [ TE ] Iowa
 44. Jeffery Simmons [ DT ] Mississippi State
 76. Deionte Thompson [ S ] Alabama
 115. D'Andre Walker [ EDGE ] Georgia
 119. Justice Hill [ RB ] Oklahoma State
 151. Drue Tranquill [ LB ] Notre Dame
 186. Greg Dortch  [ WR ] Wake Forrest
 196. Clayton Thorson [ QB ] Northwestern
 228. Anthony Johnson [ WR ] Buffalo

I'm not sure I could like this draft any more.... Taylir and Fant are great picks, Simmons i more than worth it at that point, Thompson in the 3rd is phenomenal despite the poor end of the year. I like Walker and Justice Hill, and then you have my boy Greg Dortch that late. A+

Thanks for the new mock. Great job as always.

New England Patriots
 32. Charles Omenihu [ DL ] Texas   ------ Excellent
 56. Deebo Samuel [ WR ] South Carolina ----- Excellent

64. LJ Collier [ EDGE ] TCU ------- Waste of draft capital, with the 1st pick and the FA signing Pats Have 11 DLs on the roster
 74. Taylor Rapp [ S ] Washington -------  Excellent
 98. Stanley Morgan [ WR ] Nebraska  --- Maybe a little,  early however I like the player.
 102. Oli Udoh [ OT ] Elon  ----------  DS magic
 135. Foster Moreau [ TE ] LSU  -----  exactly what they need. Excells blocking
 207. Jordan Taa'amu [ QB ] Oles Miss  ---- complete waste of a pick. Pats have their project already. QB average class at best.
 241. Joey Alfieri [ LB ] Stanford  ------  ST
 245. Cody Thompson [ WR ] Toledo --------  Excellent pick.   Love EX QBs in the draft.
 248. Sione Takitaki [ LB ] BYU  ----- Excellent pick. Every play is his last type player
 254. Nick Linder [ OG ] Indiana  ---   Nice flyer. Medical past.

RED  Crap.   Purple  My favorite players 

I would be happy camper with these picks !

picks 64  

65. Arizona Cardinals  - Andy Isabella [ WR ] Umass
66. Pittsburgh Steelers (from Oakland) - Terry McLaurin [ WR ] Ohio State
67. San Francisco 49ers  - Antoine Wesley [ WR ] Texas Tech
68. New York Jets  - Riley Ridley [ WR ] Georgia
70. Tampa Bay Buccaneers  - Greg Little [ OT ] Mississippi

pick 207 

David Sills [ WR ] West Virginia

Edited by m haynes