New 7 Rounder

goldfishwars

Redskins: Pretty good

I’m assuming the 1st round pick was traded for Josh Rosen. Is it really gonna take a #15 to get him?

Not sold on Kelvin Harmon, but we need a big time WR. 

Think we need to address G before T (With the 3rd rd pick).

No Bama players? Very un-Redskins like.

3 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Redskins: Pretty good

I’m assuming the 1st round pick was traded for Josh Rosen. Is it really gonna take a #15 to get him?

Not sold on Kelvin Harmon, but we need a big time WR. 

Think we need to address G before T (With the 3rd rd pick).

No Bama players? Very un-Redskins like.

Yeah, should have referenced that trade for Rosen.

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I don't mind Wilkins but why on earth would we take him with Ed Oliver on the board who is exactly what we need out of DT?

Nice mock though

Just think the Bills will go more size conventional, plus Wilkins has the higher culture appeal. Falcons won't worry as much about his size, why I liked that fit more. I personally like Oliver more, but I can see the NFL prefering Wilkins - especially for teams who are looking to hit doubles rather than homeruns. 

7 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Just think the Bills will go more size conventional, plus Wilkins has the higher culture appeal. Falcons won't worry as much about his size, why I liked that fit more. I personally like Oliver more, but I can see the NFL prefering Wilkins - especially for teams who are looking to hit doubles rather than homeruns. 

We need a penetrating, disruptive DT to play beside Star Lotululei and Jason Phillips. Ed Oliver would be that guy..

Great value with Zach Allen. Checks another box as well

52 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

We need a penetrating, disruptive DT to play beside Star Lotululei and Jason Phillips. Ed Oliver would be that guy..

Great value with Zach Allen. Checks another box as well

That's what Wilkins is, a disruptive penetrating three tech. 

Atlanta Falcons
 14. Ed Oliver [ DT ] Houston
 45. Yodny Cajuste [ OT ] West Virginia
 80. Trayvon Mullen [ CB ] Clemson
 118. Joe Jackson [ EDGE ] Miami
 138. Greg Gaines [ DT ] Washington
 153. James Williams [ RB ] Washington State
 173. Kaden Smith [ TE ] Stanford
 187. Will Grier [ QB ] WVU
 232. Iman Marshall [ CB ] USC

NOW THIS MY FRIEND IS THE MOCK I WAS LOOKING FOR.   You have by with 1 draft given us  a superbowl :)   This is pretty much perfections for the Falcons and it would look damn near identical to a Mock draft i was making for us if i were to do it myself.   A+++++++++  you win the best falcons mock draft on the site so far for the year.

On 22/03/2019 at 9:14 PM, goldfishwars said:

Atlanta Falcons
 14. Ed Oliver [ DT ] Houston
 45. Yodny Cajuste [ OT ] West Virginia
 80. Trayvon Mullen [ CB ] Clemson
 118. Joe Jackson [ EDGE ] Miami
 138. Greg Gaines [ DT ] Washington
 153. James Williams [ RB ] Washington State
 173. Kaden Smith [ TE ] Stanford
 187. Will Grier [ QB ] WVU
 232. Iman Marshall [ CB ] USC

I love this mock draft so much, I want to take it behind a middle school, and get it pregnant.

No chance the Jets trade #3 overall PLUS another pick (don't care that is a late round) for in essence a 2nd round pick.  They especially would not make that trade with the NYG.   Consider the same move up last year cost the Jets 3 2nd round picks.  I also dont see the NYG trading up for an Edge.  I like the Jets picks but they need a ton more and not give up another pick

7 hours ago, DrawABlank said:

I love this mock draft so much, I want to take it behind a middle school, and get it pregnant.

LOLOL you a fool but i can understand why :P   Only thing i might have added was a high upside Lb in there somewhere in the later rounds for some depth.  But if we can pull this draft off then we can honestly go after a nice vet LB if need be as well in FA to add to the team and it will be even more impactful than a later rounder probably.

Archived