New 7 Rounder

goldfishwars

Some good stuff here, but a bit askew.

The Eagles will take two linemen with the first three picks (1,2,2).
They may both be on defense.
They may be one of each (offense, defense).
They won't both be on offense.

The selection of Andre Dillard is amazingly nice ..... too nice.
He'll probably be gone.
I suspect Lindstrom may be there, however.  He could be the pick.
If not, the pick could also be Adderly, Brown, Lawrence, Harry, McCoy or maybe even Simmons.

There is no longer a need for Jacobs in the 2nd.
Powers is still a remote possibility.
Some combination of Abram, Saunders, Ferguson and Howard seem more likely.

After that I could speculate a whole bunch of guys.

Harry - Ferguson - Howard would be my picks.
That comes with me knowing what is going to happen after the fact.
Some other combination is more likely considering the number one priority is DT.

Great work as always but I’m sorry if we (Jets) are trading down and out of the reach from either Bosa or Allen then it’s going to have to be significant compensation. 

The drop off between Allen/Bosa is worth more than a second round pick. I’d rather a stud pass rusher than a good pass rusher and solid offensive lineman. 

Oakland Raiders
 4. Quinnen Williams [ DT ] Alabama
 24. T.J. Hockenson [ TE ] Iowa
 27. Deandre Baker [ CB ] Georgia
 35. Chase Winovich [ EDGE ] Michigan
 107. Miles Sanders [ RB ] Penn State
 198. Jahlani Tavai [ LB ] Hawaii
 220. Zach Bailey [ OG ] South Carolina
 237. Ed Alexander [ DT ] LSU

Love it for the Raiders. Q/Hock/Winovich are three of my favorite players in the whole draft. Absolute home run picks. 

I like Baker but there’s a lot of value still on the board and I’d be very tempted to take Polite, either Brown WR, Risner or Lawrence. Still a good pick but not my favorite. 

Green Bay Packers 
12. Jawaan Taylor [ OT ] Florida -- Not a Packer tackle. Dillard and maybe Williams are on the GB board

30. Noah Fant [ TE ] Iowa -- too rich. Packers have scoured every slot in the draft. Pretty sure their board goes Harry, then A.J. Brown, then possibly Isabella -- Pauline said they are all over him.

44. Jeffery Simmons [ DT ] Mississippi State --Love!!
 76. Deionte Thompson [ S ] Alabama -- ok.
 115. D'Andre Walker [ EDGE ] Georgia
 119. Justice Hill [ RB ] Oklahoma State -- no way another small back. They will get someone bigger
 151. Drue Tranquill [ LB ] Notre Dame
 186. Greg Dortch  [ WR ] Wake Forrest
 196. Clayton Thorson [ QB ] Northwestern
 228. Anthony Johnson [ WR ] Buffalo -- They will go higher on WR

Overall too many guys not even on the GB board. Wrong tackle. A bigger back. I am pretty certain they grab WR between 12--44 if value is there and it will be. Harry I think will be there at 30 and that might be their slot for him. Who else takes him?

On 4/2/2019 at 7:09 AM, JaireAlex said:

Green Bay Packers 
12. Jawaan Taylor [ OT ] Florida -- Not a Packer tackle. Dillard and maybe Williams are on the GB board

30. Noah Fant [ TE ] Iowa -- too rich. Packers have scoured every slot in the draft. Pretty sure their board goes Harry, then A.J. Brown, then possibly Isabella -- Pauline said they are all over him.

44. Jeffery Simmons [ DT ] Mississippi State --Love!!
 76. Deionte Thompson [ S ] Alabama -- ok.
 115. D'Andre Walker [ EDGE ] Georgia
 119. Justice Hill [ RB ] Oklahoma State -- no way another small back. They will get someone bigger
 151. Drue Tranquill [ LB ] Notre Dame
 186. Greg Dortch  [ WR ] Wake Forrest
 196. Clayton Thorson [ QB ] Northwestern
 228. Anthony Johnson [ WR ] Buffalo -- They will go higher on WR

Overall too many guys not even on the GB board. Wrong tackle. A bigger back. I am pretty certain they grab WR between 12--44 if value is there and it will be. Harry I think will be there at 30 and that might be their slot for him. Who else takes him?

We just took 3 WR last year. Why draft another 2 late rounders. TE???

9 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

We just took 3 WR last year. Why draft another 2 late rounders. TE???

We have two probowl starting TEs. We have no slot. They don't want to "get by" at WR. They can get by at TE and won a Superbowl with Quarless. They areooking at a developmental TE, NOT an instant starter.

I believe the last TE we drafted above round 3 was in 2000. Just ain't gonna happen. We haven't even drafted a WR in 15 years. Not how the Packers draft.

1 hour ago, JaireAlex said:

We have two probowl starting TEs. We have no slot. They don't want to "get by" at WR. They can get by at TE and won a Superbowl with Quarless. They areooking at a developmental TE, NOT an instant starter.

I believe the last TE we drafted above round 3 was in 2000. Just ain't gonna happen. We haven't even drafted a WR in 15 years. Not how the Packers draft.

Haha we DO NOT have two pro bowl TEs. We have two over the hill TEs. I’m ok not taking a TE before round 3. TE is deep. Love to take one in the 3rd or 4th. I was agreeing with you on WR. If we take a WR it has to be early because if it’s late he’s probably not making the roster.

12 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Haha we DO NOT have two pro bowl TEs. We have two over the hill TEs. I’m ok not taking a TE before round 3. TE is deep. Love to take one in the 3rd or 4th. I was agreeing with you on WR. If we take a WR it has to be early because if it’s late he’s probably not making the roster.

I agree. The only "difference" maker I have is K'Neal Harry. But we'll grab a slot WR on day three where they should go except Isabella.

Graham and Lewis have a year or two left and are better this year than any but Hock. 

Detroit Lions
 8. Rashan Gary [ EDGE ] Michigan
 43. Justin Layne [ CB ] Michigan State
 89. Dawson Knox [ TE ] Mississippi
 112. Jakobi Meyers [ WR ] NC State
 147. Jarrett Stidham [ QB ] Auburn
 185. Terronne Prescod [ OG ] NC State
 206. Tyrel Dodson [ LB ] Texas A & M
 226. Derrek Thomas [ CB ] Baylor
 231. Isaac Nuata [ TE ] Georgia

Just about the worst I can imagine. Michigan people pretty much universally hate Gary, at least as a top 10 pick. No impact in any of these picks at all.