It’s safe to assume at least half of you have brushed your teeth before

Ty21

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I’m getting ads for Candid clear braces on this page now lol 

3kF0hNk.png 

lol that’s ironic I’m getting some ad about an old person tryin to vape and also a Denny’s ad up above 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

All I know is I got a fresh 144hz 1080p monitor and an electric toothbrush for christmas and the toothbrush is by far the best gift ive received.

Every morning it feels like I walked out the dentist, minty fresh and clean. No chance I go back to a peasant stick brush

2 minutes ago, sportcourt7 said:

Can some please explain this to me? Why in the world would anyone want fluoride free toothpaste? Isn't that the only good thing in toothpaste.

Can't pretend I'm an expert.. But it appears he uses instagram and facebook ads to decide on his dental hygiene products lol.

12 minutes ago, sportcourt7 said:

Can some please explain this to me? Why in the world would anyone want fluoride free toothpaste? Isn't that the only good thing in toothpaste.

TBF, there are some murky reports here and there about fluoride being a carcinogen dangerous in general. But that's neither here, nor there.

With regards to the toothpaste, I just saw it at a grocery store and thought I'd try it because it turns your teeth black and I have the attention span of a goldfish. Also my dentist rec'd it because he is cool and reads pitchfork articles.

Edited by Fl0nkerton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

TBF, there are some murky reports here and there about fluoride being a carcinogen in general. But that's neither here, nor there.

With regards to the toothpaste, I just saw it at a grocery store and thought I'd try it because it turns your teeth black and I have the attention span of a goldfish. Also my dentist rec'd it because he is cool and reads pitchfork articles.

Yeah, I'm just messin lol. But, I honestly have only seen the top two products advertised on social media or else I wouldn't even know what they are (although I guess that's how I hear about any new things?). But real question.. what do you think of the water pik thing? They've always intrigued me but I've never actually decided to try one out.