Matt Ryan vs Philip Rivers: Prime & All-Time list

ClutchDJ

11 minutes ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

You don't even need to consider the O-line, as far as quarterback's overall support, having a top 10 defense is more valuable than top 5 skill position players. 

I 100% agree with you on this my friend i would take a top 10 defense all day long on the Falcons over our skill positions player group. 

2 hours ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

Maybe it is a "grass is always greener on the other side" sort of thing though. 

Not for me because a franchise QB can make most skill position players do well enough as long as you give them time in the pocket and a defense that can hold a lead. 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:00 PM, Art_Vandalay said:

This. You bring up his playoff ineptitude, despite having some great teams around him and people shrug it off like no big deal. "It was the coaching" or "[this] unit let him down." No other QB gets so many passes. He's entering his 14th year as a starter and has 5 playoff wins. Ryan had the better prime and should finish higher on the all-time list, barring some unexpected downward spiral.

Rivers has started 12 years has 5 playoff wins

Ryan has started 11 years has 4 playoff wins.

• Like 1