BK's "I didn't really think about this" 4 round mock (3/23)

beekay414

Devin Bush, M. Brown, and Layne wouldn't be a bad way to start the draft, addresses 3 major needs and good value at each pick. I do think the Steelers will pass on taking AB's cousin though. 

I'd prefer to address EDGE in the 2nd and go Miles Boykin in the 3rd. 

On 3/23/2019 at 7:46 PM, beekay414 said:

23. Houston - DeAndre Baker | CB | Georgia

Very good pick.

54. Houston - Kaleb McGary | OT | Washington

LOVE this pick.

55. Houston - Amani Hooker | SAF | Iowa

LOVE this pick.

86. Houston - Ben Powers | IOL | Oklahoma

Great pick.

No real complaints from me, I'd sleep well if it played out like this.

Its ok for Buffalo.  I would much prefer Chase Winovich over Greg Little in the second, but we could use a developmental, high upside tackle.   I don't think we will be interested in Mark Fields given his history with coaches at Clemson, doesn't seem like a 'process' guy.  Give us one a running back like Singletary or Hill there - that would make me very happy.

I would go Ed Oliver, Chris Lindstrom, Darrell Henderson, and Dawson Knox for the Lions. You absolutely nailed 2 of the picks, but Sweat would be pretty redundant after the Flowers signing. Oliver would allow them to play more odd fronts with him, Trey Flowers, Damon Harrison, Da'shawn Hand, and Devon Kennard all playing at the LOS and then Jarrad Davis as the lone LB. They ran that front a little bit last year and saw a lot of success with it. Replacing an injured Ezekiel Ansah/Romeo Okwara with Flowers and replacing Ricky Jean-Francois with Ed Oliver would make that a nasty front. I don't think they need to add another corner this year, at least not early in the draft. Darius Slay, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin is a solid starting group and they already have young depth behind them. I can't see them going corner in the 3rd, the 6th round makes more sense as young depth/special teams value. Getting a playmaker like Darrell Henderson to pair with Kerryon Johnson would really help the offense, especially since they'll likely be using m ore zone scheme with Darrell Bevell as the OC.

I get the reasoning for Risner in the 1st, but the Eagles don't seem keen on moving Lane from LT and not sure a Risner is a LT, but if the Eagles took him I would assume they have a plan for him and it is a position of need, so I could get behind it. I doubt they would pass on Ferrell in this scenario. But overall not a bad pick.

You got two of my man crushes in Round 2 with Thornhill and Sanders, so love that for sure.

I like the Long pick in the 4th. I'm "meh" on Jelks but it's the 4th....

Overall solid B for the Eagles.