Cowboys & Rams to play in Hawaii on August 17th

UtahUtesFan

1 minute ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

sean mcvay got his *** handed to him in the superbowl

Jason Garrett can't even get a ticket to the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, he got thoroughly dominated by McVay in the Divisional Round. LOL, I can't even imagine trying to talk trash after having the ball run down your throats for four quarters. The Cowboys got . . .

tenor.gif?itemid=7339789

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Jason Garrett can't even get a ticket to the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, he got thoroughly dominated by McVay in the Divisional Round. LOL, I can't even imagine trying to talk trash after having the ball run down your throats for four quarters. The Cowboys got . . .

tenor.gif?itemid=7339789

answer this. did either one of us go home with a ring?

congrats no ring and a lower draft pick.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

answer this. did either one of us go home with a ring?

congrats no ring and a lower draft pick.

Yep. We got ourselves NFC Champion rings. You got spanked, and you're actually trying to talk trash. Take a seat. The Patriots fans have earned that right. Cowboys fans sure haven't xD

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. We got ourselves NFC Champion rings. You got spanked, and you're actually trying to talk trash. Take a seat. The Patriots fans have earned that right. Cowboys fans sure haven't xD

so we are actually counting NFC championship rings now? Classic hurt superbowl loser team fan. Gotta look at the positives I feel ya and Idk I think we have earned it 5 times. 

I'm CJ Andersoning your run defense right now

5 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

so we are actually counting NFC championship rings now? Classic hurt superbowl loser team fan. Gotta look at the positives I feel ya and Idk I think we have earned it 5 times. 

I'm CJ Andersoning your run defense right now

Nah. I'm quite happy to make the Super Bowl. And I feel quite confident we'll win one soon. We have a young coach and a young QB. The only bitter person I see here is you. We waxed that arse in the playoffs, and you are stuck in an uncertain world with Garrett and Dak. I'm not sure how else to explain you jumping in here to talk trash about some back and forth jokes made a week ago.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Nah. I'm quite happy to make the Super Bowl. And I feel quite confident we'll win one soon. We have a young coach and a young QB. The only bitter person I see here is you. We waxed that arse in the playoffs, and you are stuck in an uncertain world with Garrett and Dak. I'm not sure how else to explain you jumping in here to talk trash about some back and forth jokes made a week ago.

I mean I just responded to the clapper roast. How am i bitter good ol buddy? Has losing the superbowl healed up yet

2 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I mean I just responded to the clapper roast. How am i bitter good ol buddy? Has losing the superbowl healed up yet

Yep. It healed up within a week. I'm happy I got to see my team in the Super Bowl. That hadn't happened since my childhood. I also know our future is bright. I don't blame you for being jealous. We got Boy Genius. You got the Clapper. xD

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. It healed up within a week. I'm happy I got to see my team in the Super Bowl. That hadn't happened since my childhood. I also know our future is bright. I don't blame you for being jealous. We got Boy Genius. You got the Clapper. xD

im happy for you dude. but again did either one of us go home with a SUPERBOWL ring? thats the question i want you to answer

59 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

im happy for you dude. but again did either one of us go home with a SUPERBOWL ring? thats the question i want you to answer

Oh, be nice.  He's clearly from the "participation trophy" generation..

20 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Oh, be nice.  He's clearly from the "participation trophy" generation..

I don't think you know what a "participation trophy" is. xD

But it's certainly amusing to see people try the argument that if you didn't win the Super Bowl, it doesn't matter. I guess y'all wish the Cowboys went 0-16 and were picking #1 overall. Yeah, no point in even paying such fallacious logic the time of day. Not a single one of you would trade places with Cardinals fans right now.

42 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

But it's certainly amusing to see people try the argument that if you didn't win the Super Bowl, it doesn't matter. I guess y'all wish the Cowboys went 0-16 and were picking #1 overall. Yeah, no point in even paying such fallacious logic the time of day. Not a single one of you would trade places with Cardinals fans right now.

I've witnessed my team win multiple SBs and have been through the 20+ year drought.  "NFC Championship Rings" (is that really a thing?) won't substitute.  A SB appearance would be great barring my team didn't get completely embarrassed on the grand stage...

No. I'm not trading places with fans of any of the other 31 teams and it has nothing to do with what any team's done lately.  If your fandom sways with the wind like that, than that's your prerogative.

Once again...THIS IS A PRESEASON GAME! 

"Man, I wish that Lollipop guild member takes a swing at me. I'd end him on the 50yd line.." - Jason "Get Sum" Garrett

2 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Oh, here we go again talkin' about opposing fans...IN THE SAME THREAD!!!  I'm gonna remember this lack of enforcement, yet again.

Anyway, I've witnessed my team win multiple SBs and have been through the 20+ year drought.  "NFC Championship Rings" (is that really a thing?) won't substitute.  A SB appearance would be great barring my team didn't get completely embarrassed on the grand stage...

No. I'm not trading places with fans of any of the other 31 teams and it has nothing to do with what any team's done lately.  If your fandom sways with the wind like that, than that's your prerogative.

Once again...THIS IS A PRESEASON GAME! 

"Man, I wish that Paul Orndorff-looking goof takes a swing at me. I'd end him on the 50yd line.." - Jason "Get Sum" Garrett

Are you actually complaining because I am responding in kind to you two? Seriously?

Yes, you get a ring for winning the AFC or NFC (a guy I coached with has one). And that sort of thing doesn't qualify as a participation trophy.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Are you actually complaining because I am responding in kind to you two? Seriously?

Yes, you get a ring for winning the AFC or NFC (a guy I coached with has one). And that sort of thing doesn't qualify as a participation trophy.

Nope, not complaining.  Just pointing out that one of your "Ram-Bros" (heh) is heavy-handed in response to any criticism of Rams/Rams fans around here while ignoring it going the other way.  But your yellow and blue lenses probably filtered that out. Pay no mind. 

And there are RINGS for winning the NFC/AFC Championship games? LMAO! I've never heard of that. What's next, putting up banners in the stadium?

After Garrett starches McVay on the 50, Wade Phillips steps to Rod "former Marine" Marinelli and instantly gets flat-lined with a swim-move to uppercut combo.  Seeing this, Stan Kroenke wets his pull-ups and decides to move his team to Oklahoma.

15 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Nope, not complaining.  Just pointing out that one of your "Ram-Bros" (heh) is heavy-handed in response to any criticism of Rams/Rams fans around here while ignoring it going the other way.  But your yellow and blue lenses probably filtered that out. Pay no mind. 

This is a back and forth between three posters. You can't credibly whine about it not being fair when you are one of the parties involved. You are actually begging for the mods to step in? To quote the great Reese Bobby, "You got hair on your peaches or what?"

And there are RINGS for winning the NFC/AFC Championship games? LMAO! I've never heard of that. What's next, putting up banners in the stadium?

Sounds like you haven't spent enough time around the game. Feel free to tell the guys who earned those rings that they're "participation trophies" and laugh in their faces. Then, you can tell them about all the honors you've earned. xD

After Garrett starches McVay on the 50, Wade Phillips steps to Rod "former Marine" Marinelli and instantly gets flat-lined with a swim-move to uppercut combo.  Seeing this, Stan Kroenke wets his pull-ups and decides to move his team to Oklahoma.

We've already seen this show. It was only about two months ago. Garrett ended up over McVay's knee getting spanked. Jerry Jones had to request Cowboys security find another homeless person for him to drain the life out of to give him another year in hopes that the Cowboys will finally get the Super Bowl win needed for him to die in peace.

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Going 0-16 worked for me!

hqdefault.jpg

Archived