SK728 1 rounder with trades n'at

SteelKing728

14. Atlanta Falcons Rashaan Gary Edge Michigan

The one guy in the trenches i have absolutely no interest in round 1 to the Falcons.  I'll easily pass on this pick and hope it doesn't happen on draft day.   You could give me one of any of Christian Wilikins, Dexter Lawrence, Clelin Ferrel, Montez Sweat, Jonah Williams, Cody Ford, heck maybe even Brian Burns( he's my last choice right before gary not to big on him either)   I would even prefer a trade down to the late 1st and take Simmons at DT and sit him a year if need be before taking Gary or Burns at 14.   I would prefer to even use a 3rd round pick to move up for Oliver than taking Gary.

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Interesting Raider draft. Wonder if we collected a couple 2nds from Washington. 

There is zero chance Sweat falls to 32, his condition is not a big deal. I could even see him going 5 or 6.

Yea, trade explanation is always key during mock drafts haha.

18 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

14. Atlanta Falcons Rashaan Gary Edge Michigan

The one guy in the trenches i have absolutely no interest in round 1 to the Falcons.  I'll easily pass on this pick and hope it doesn't happen on draft day.   You could give me one of any of Christian Wilikins, Dexter Lawrence, Clelin Ferrel, Montez Sweat, Jonah Williams, Cody Ford, heck maybe even Brian Burns( he's my last choice right before gary not to big on him either)   I would even prefer a trade down to the late 1st and take Simmons at DT and sit him a year if need be before taking Gary or Burns at 14.   I would prefer to even use a 3rd round pick to move up for Oliver than taking Gary.

That's great, but he's definitely in the mix. I think Gary would be a good selection.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

That's great, but he's definitely in the mix. I think Gary would be a good selection.

Yeah sadly he is in the mix i'll never deny that just like i hated Jamaal Anderson in that draft no matter how much i didn't want us to take him at 8 i knew he was in the mix and we took him anyways.  Gary is as well and although i don't hate the Gary pick as much as i utterly despised the Anderson pick before it was made it's still not my favorite one with players who i feel are more deserving available to us. In the 2nd round i wouldn't mind Gary or hell even a trade down and taking him while getting another 2nd.  But at 14 i just feel we can do better and theirs better players there to take.  It pisses me off when players have so much potential, athleticism, and upside and then commence to not give great effort all the time and become lazy and inconsistent which is Gary's biggest knock and it was my main knock i had on Reshede Hageman as well when we drafted him.  Hageman if he had the drive and effort to be great could and should have been a 1st round stud but he just didn't want it enough.  You already know my main 3 schools i like are FSU, Clemson, and Michigan so i watch all their games and keep close eyes on all their players.  When one of them under performs on a team i love then im gonna be their biggest critic.  Thats why im so hard on Gary and Burns to the Falcons i've already dealt with them once on my teams and i love the Falcons even more than those 3 teams so it would make me even madder if we drafted them and they did it here as well.  But thats also why im a big fan of the Clemson guys i'll go all in on my teams guys i think deserve it.   Same for Devin Bush who i think is gonna be a stud at LB from that same michigan team i'll go to bat for him every single time.  

Archived