1st mock in a long Time w/ Explanations

Falconof Shadows

1 hour ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I do agree with you me personally I'd love to get Dexter Lawrence their as inlove his potential and think he is a 3 down player but I think it'll come down to if TD and Quinn decide if they will keep Grady after this year and if they are going to let Beasley walk next year. If they keep Grady then I think DE will be the pick 

Even if we do keep Grady DT is a need as we really only have Grady and Senat as our main guys going forward.  We need another really talented young DT to add to that plus it gives us a TON OF LEVERAGE in the grady contract negotiations by having a player who could replace him from the 1st round.  The only 2 guys who could fall to us at edge i would take at 14 would be Sweat and Ferrell.   Bosa and allen  i don't see as having a chance to fall to us so i didn't include them.   The best move the Falcons could do honestly is wait and see if williams or oliver falls to us which williams shouldn't even come close but you never know.  If neither do then trade down to the late teens to twenties and take one of Wilkins, lawrence, Ferrell, Simmons, or Burns.  One of them should be there and we get another day 2 pick with a guy with the same talent we would have gotten at 14. 

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wouldn't dislike Fant in the first if the board fell this way. 

Agreed, I think Big Ben would have a lot of fun with Fant as a weapon and he could be that safety net at the position we've been lacking since Heath Miller. 

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Agreed, I think Big Ben would have a lot of fun with Fant as a weapon and he could be that safety net at the position we've been lacking since Heath Miller. 

Plus, Fant and Vance McDonald form a really solid duo. That's a matchup nightmare.

7 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I do agree with you me personally I'd love to get Dexter Lawrence their as inlove his potential and think he is a 3 down player but I think it'll come down to if TD and Quinn decide if they will keep Grady after this year and if they are going to let Beasley walk next year. If they keep Grady then I think DE will be the pick 

Honestly, I think Gary would be the pick over Burns if there.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Honestly, I think Gary would be the pick over Burns if there.

Eh about one in the same between the 2 although i think of the 2 if i had to settle on either i would probably go Burns.  Neither are great and have some flaws with better players to be had there at 14.  But as i said in my earlier post they are both in the mix for the front office to pick. 

On 3/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, Falconof Shadows said:

23    Houston Texans  CB Greedy Williams- All the Corners took a bit of a slide to he joy of the Texans who will slide Greedy into a spot on the outside and call it a day

Dream scenario... I'd kill for this.

Archived