Gronk Retires

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

not sure he is. besides, they would use him sparingly and he probably wouldnt step foot in the ring for a few years

I'd be all for seeing him in WWE but I can't see a guy with back issues wanting to do professional wrestling other than a guest appearance here and there.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

I'd be all for seeing him in WWE but I can't see a guy with back issues wanting to do professional wrestling other than a guest appearance here and there.

Agreed.  Lots of those guys are hooked on painkillers, have neck and back injuries, knees are gone, CTE issues, etc.  Definitely not a full-time gig and certainly wouldn't see him in any extreme stunts.

Arizona would’ve gone to the Rose Bowl if he didn’t sit out his jr year with Nick Foles so I’ll always regret that but he made the right decision.  He ended up in the perfect place and became an all time great.  Fun fact is he chose Arizona over better programs because of a pool party on his recruiting visit.  

15 hours ago, ET80 said:

Interesting theory - Gronk isn't retiring completely. He's just taking extended time off, and around November he's gonna get the call from Brady/Belicheck and play the final month of the season and the entire post-season.

Either that or he's gonna pull a Witten, sit for a year and get the itch in 2020. 

A fully rested, healed up Gronk, a year away from the abuse he takes... frothing at the bit in 2020? Geez, that could be scary.

Rosenhaus thinks so as well...

19 hours ago, Dome said:

Hope gronk gets into entertainment after this. He has aspirations of acting, doesn’t he? He could do it. He’s dumb and likeable enough he could do well with a specific type-cast career

uRKJbMc.jpg 

i could see it

It's hard to believe Gronk's career has come to an end.  It seems like just yesterday that he was drafted.  Congratulations to him on a Hall of Fame caliber career, and best of luck to him in his future endeavors.  I hope we get to see him in some good action movies as some have predicted.  It's always tough to lose a player like Gronk, but if any team is capable of adapting to life without him, it's the Patriots. 

On 3/25/2019 at 11:14 AM, SBLIII said:

D2hd6Q7X4AAddl8.jpg:large

:ph34r:

Remember just a few seasons ago when ESPN reported all the tension and animosity going on with the Patriots behind closed doors? And what team is the only team to have gone to every Super Bowl since that report came out.

I feel truly sorry for the general population who can't separate reality from the media...

Archived