Preseason Wk 4: 49ers v Chargers - Backup Bowl

Forge

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

I think in general. Taylor's going to play. Kerley becomes redundant at that point. Plus, I think it's a position where we can afford to go young and keep an UDFA on the roster. 

So, Garcon, Goodwin, and then Robinson/Taylor? I don't know, he was our main receiver last year. Granted new scheme and other players that have showed up. 

Just now, StevenK said:

So, Garcon, Goodwin, and then Robinson/Taylor? I don't know, he was our main receiver last year. Granted new scheme and other players that have showed up. 

Kerley has no receptions this preseason. Robinson can play the slot as well. Garcon/Goodwin are the main starters, plus Juszczyk, Kittle, and the backs as targets. I just don't think he'll stick around. Not extremely confident on it, but Taylor has much greater upside and has looked really good all Camp.

Just now, StevenK said:

This game isn't looking too good for our back-ups. We got 2 turnovers and only have 3points to show for it...

Makes me wonder if Barkley is the guy winning so far this game. Much of this is on Beathard. Might reopen the competition, or at least keep Barkley around for a while. 

Archived