Gronk announces retirement

Forge

1 hour ago, TomRalph said:

If we'd had Gronk, Hernandez and Edelman all these years I don't think we'd have lost a game...

Sad times that only Jules is left...

Sucks because we surely would have won in 2015 with Hernandez. 2013 maybe as well. 2017 with Edelman probably as well lol.

Thanks Rob. You're the best. 

Some of your fav plays?

vs KC, the flip

vs Cinci, dragging 3 players over,

vs Colts, juking, running 35 yards and jumping into EZ

vs Denver, the catch

vs Skins, dragging players along sideline

vs Bears, swatting the db and running half the field.

...ahhh

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 4:52 PM, DoleINGout said:

Definitely debatable. I don't think it's conclusive one way or another. But Gronk is a better overall athlete than Hannah.

No Frigging way. The Pats with Fairbanks were on a path to a dynasty until the idiots Sullivan screwed it up royally.

Would you believe these morons traded Leon Gray and Mike Haynes.  When they trade Haynes I cried like a baby. It literally killed me, bastards.

PS For some that don't know. Many considered Gray and Hannah the greatest left side in NFL history and the Sullivan blew it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Fairbanks should already be in the Pats Hall Fame. You young-ens just do know how great he was and the talent he brought in. Again Sullivans!!!!!!!!!

His 1st draft for the Pats

"His first NFL draft that year included John Hannah, Sam Cunningham, Ray Hamilton and Darryl Stingley"

Final Straw , Fairbanks had worked out a contract extension with Stingley before the game but the following Monday Chuck Sullivan reneged on the deal. Fairbanks was livid and resolved to leave the team after the season.

Sorry

I replied to fast. My emotions were out of control!:D.  I  agree Gronk is the better athlete

Archived