Jeremy Maclin to retire

candyman93

Kind of weird how that receiver class just sort of fell off a cliff. Maclin, Crabs, Nicks, Harvin were all quality players at some point, but all were quality players for very short time periods it seemed like, to be honest. Quality player for a number of years, obviously, but when he was done, he was done. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Kind of weird how that receiver class just sort of fell off a cliff. Maclin, Crabs, Nicks, Harvin were all quality players at some point, but all were quality players for very short time periods it seemed like, to be honest. Quality player for a number of years, obviously, but when he was done, he was done. 

Edelman still out there. Mike Wallace was out there for a while too. Hartline was solid I guess. Sucks about what happened to Knox though. That's terrible.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Let's not forget the first WR drafted in this class, Darius hayward-bey 

23 hours ago, Forge said:

Tell me about it. That was an great WR class at first. All of them got off to promising starts to their career. 

From Giants perspective I was saddened how injuries got the best of Hakeem Nicks about cos he was darn good. Then we got Odell so I felt better and now we see what that disaster of an organisation did there...

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Tell me about it. That was an great WR class at first. All of them got off to promising starts to their career. 

From Giants perspective I was saddened how injuries got the best of Hakeem Nicks about cos he was darn good. Then we got Odell so I felt better and now we see what that disaster of an organisation did there...

Nicks really had everything you would want too. Had he stayed healthy, I think it likely that he would have been the best of the class. 

Archived