Cravens, Doctson & Long updates

turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

And he didn't. It's timing and KC is throwingbto a spot, a spot Doctson didn't get to.

Didn't Cousins say that one was his fault because he didn't put enough of an arc on that one to allow Doctson to get under it?

However, a better solution is to STOP CALLING FADES IN THE END ZONE.

18 minutes ago, Woz said:

Didn't Cousins say that one was his fault because he didn't put enough of an arc on that one to allow Doctson to get under it?

It was an awful pass that for some reason Turtle thinks Doctson should've got to. I have no idea why he thinks this other than he gets to complain about a Scot pick...

19 minutes ago, Woz said:

Don't know, he probably did but Cousins takes the blame for everything, even when it's not his fault. 

I 100% agree with your last point. Especially with Doctson who I don't think had been targeted up until that point. It's like Kirk/Jay is trying to force it! Cooley said he thought on the other side of the formation Kirk had an almost gimme TD, I think to Crowder but Kirk didn't look that way. 

Also, if we are going to throw a fade, why not throw it to our 6'4, 230 pound wr?

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It was an awful pass that for some reason Turtle thinks Doctson should've got to. I have no idea why he thinks this other than he gets to complain about a Scot pick...

Do you think I'm a liar?

I said this had nothing to do with Scot. I just thought it was a ball that Doctson could have caught. I also said I could be wrong and probably am.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

And he didn't. It's timing and KC is throwingbto a spot, a spot Doctson didn't get to.

Actually, it's on Cousins. That needs to be a three step drop and not a one step. Give Doctson the chance to establish position and let him out leap the coverage.

Cousins messed up.

Archived