Vikings Forum Mock Draft

byuvike88

I have really enjoyed doing these in the past and thought I would get one started now. If we start it today we can get it done on draft day. Let's see what we come up with! I am going to change this topic and just keep a running results. 

1. cardinalsb_logo.gif - Kyler Murray - QB Oklahoma 

2. 49ersb_logo.gif - Nick Bosa - DE Ohio St. 

3. jetsb_logo.gif - Josh Allen - EDGE Kentucky

Who should they take? Bosa.

Who will they take? I’m not sure, I’m almost wondering if the Murray thing is just a little smoke and leaving up the trade options. Using it to trade down a couple picks to still take him. 

It makes sense Kliff, who is probably getting one shot in the NFL, puts his trust in a QB he is most familiar with, and who he trusts. I think that’s Murray.

43 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Who should they take? Bosa.

Who will they take? I’m not sure, I’m almost wondering if the Murray thing is just a little smoke and leaving up the trade options. Using it to trade down a couple picks to still take him. 

It makes sense Kliff, who is probably getting one shot in the NFL, puts his trust in a QB he is most familiar with, and who he trusts. I think that’s Murray.

Agreed.  They should take Bosa, as he is the best player in the draft...and they even might, if it's a smokescreen, but I certainly wouldn't be shocked to see them take Murray.

I picked Bosa, but I would be surprised if they don't take Murray, and I wouldn't blame them. 

Murray and a 3rd (for their QB from last year), or Bosa and a bad QB?

Really, if you can find a very good to great QB, you can build a winner a lot easier than if you can do other things well.

4 hours ago, byuvike88 said:

This is my first time running a poll, I recreated it for the next pick. Does it work by eliminating the questions or do I need to create a new topic and poll?

It tried to do this last year, you’ll need to create a new topic for each pick. It goes much smoother. 

Archived