Sign in to follow this  
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2019 NFL Draft V4

The best scenario for us at 4?

Cardinals really take Murray, then the 49ers trade back with the Giants for their 2 1st rounders and then the Giants select Haskins at 2.

Jets then take J.Allen for the OLB role and we can grab Nick Bosa as our new DE.

At 24 we select Noah Fant after TJ is gone to form a pretty good TE group with Fant, Smith, Waller and Carrier/Butler. Yeah 4 TEs on the final 53.

At 35 we select Charles Omenihu to handle the base LDE spot for us.

The #27 would be my trade chip...trade out of the first for multiple picks this year and maybe even one for 2020...

Matt Miller released his new Mock draft and his picks for the Raiders 

4. Devin White

24. Noah Fant 

27. Rock Ya-Sin

35. Jaylon Ferguson

Allen went three and passed on Williams due to the talent already at DT so went with White. Not mad at this pick. Definitely think talent at LB is still needed even if Burfict plays like he did a couple years ago. 

Took Fant to continue to build a juggernaut offense.

Ya-Sin probably my favorite pick. Raiders need football players like him tough and smart. 

The Raiders could do a lot worse then this and honestly I would like a draft like this a lot. 

Rock Ya Sin is really growing on me. Although hope we could gran him at 35. 

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Matt Miller released his new Mock draft and his picks for the Raiders 

4. Devin White

24. Noah Fant 

27. Rock Ya-Sin

35. Jaylon Ferguson

Allen went three and passed on Williams due to the talent already at DT so went with White. Not mad at this pick. Definitely think talent at LB is still needed even if Burfict plays like he did a couple years ago. 

Took Fant to continue to build a juggernaut offense.

Ya-Sin probably my favorite pick. Raiders need football players like him tough and smart. 

The Raiders could do a lot worse then this and honestly I would like a draft like this a lot. 

Big time reaches with White at #4 and Ferguson at #35. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Those are probably the only choices we could make and get those players.

Are they?  Guys have been talking about White being the best MLB prospect in a while and Ferguson going mid first.  I understand a MLB at four is not sexy.  But from all indications, he's the kind of guy who can transform a defense.  Let's not forget, there is still picks 24, and 27 to address edge.  Possibly twice.  

Ferguson not really a reach at #35

Posted (edited)

Devin White is a top 7 prospect can’t see him getting by the Bucs and With Ferguson might be a little early but pass rushers go earlier than expected and with no third round pick you understand why he was the pick. 

Offically one one month from the draft. Feels like time is flying by . 

Edited by agarcia34

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Devin White is a top 7 prospect can’t see him getting by the Bucs and With Ferguson might be a little early but pass rushers go earlier than expected and with no third round pick you understand why he was the pick. 

Offically one one month from the draft. Feels like time is flying by . 

I have a feeling Devin White and Josh Allen go much lower than people anticipate. Wouldn’t be shocked if White falls to Cincy at 11 and if Allen to the back end of the Top 10. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I have a feeling Devin White and Josh Allen go much lower than people anticipate. Wouldn’t be shocked if White falls to Cincy at 11 and if Allen to the back end of the Top 10. 

Let's turn #4 and 24 (2540 points) into #10 and 11 then (2550 points). Allen, White, Fant, and Furgeson and we can go home.  If Collier falls to the 4th grab him also.  Base D would have Allen SLB with Collier base end and Ferguson on the other side.  Passing downs move Collier inside with Hurst and have Allen and Ferguson on the edges.  We would still have some holes but the team looks a lot better and the defense would be competitive.  We would rank in the middle of the pack on O and D next year.

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Let's turn #4 and 24 (2540 points) into #10 and 11 then (2550 points). Allen, White, Fant, and Furgeson and we can go home.  If Collier falls to the 4th grab him also.  Base D would have Allen SLB with Collier base end and Ferguson on the other side.  Passing downs move Collier inside with Hurst and have Allen and Ferguson on the edges.  We would still have some holes but the team looks a lot better and the defense would be competitive.  We would rank in the middle of the pack on O and D next year.

Change Ferguson to Rock Ya Sin and I like it. We have two 1sts next year to get another edge and possibly replace Carr. 

Don’t see a realistic situation happening where Allen falls out of the top 6 let alone the top 4. 

Whites floor seems to be the Bengals, but still having a hard time seeing him fall past a team like the Bucs if Q.Williams is gone and no other team trades with them for a QB

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Don’t see a realistic situation happening where Allen falls out of the top 6 let alone the top 4. 

Whites floor seems to be the Bengals, but still having a hard time seeing him fall past a team like the Bucs if Q.Williams is gone and no other team trades with them for a QB

I do not either but I can dream.

@BayRaider  I am not a big fan of Rock Ya Sin.  I watched a little of him and was not impressed enough to take him that early.  I would love to address the pass rush first and see how the secondary responds before addressing it with high draft picks.  Definite priority for me next year if the CBs under-perform but would be willing to grab a player like Greedy if he falls to us.