2019 NFL Draft V4

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Mine too! So pissed he was still on the board when we took Parker!

I thought we traded up for Parker.

On the subject of Lawrence 1) we should not pass on that level of talent in the late first. 2) Lawrence can play 3T or NT.  I I believe he played on the edge sometimes also.  3) He is a freak with good tape who will command a double team. 4) If we pass on him he will probably get taken by the Chargers.

2 hours ago, Dessie said:

Agreed, don’t understand it. Good place to get some depth at CB, WR, LB or RB for me.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I keep seeing this in mock drafts, But I don't understand it. The Raiders Have to NT's Under contract, Why add another with an early pick?

Exactly. DT is not a need for us. For the Raiders to take another DT high in the draft after picking Hall in round 2 and hitting on a 5th rounder with Hurst, would be a lateral unnecessary move. If anything we'll add an undrafted FA to that position

When you hit on a starter in the 5th round that allows teams to address other position high in the draft. 

LB, CB, RB, TE, G/C, DE, and QB are all positions that will address before any DT. 

12 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Exactly. DT is not a need for us. For the Raiders to take another DT high in the draft after picking Hall in round 2 and hitting on a 5th rounder with Hurst, would be a lateral unnecessary move. If anything we'll add an undrafted FA to that position

When you hit on a starter in the 5th round that allows teams to address other position high in the draft. 

LB, CB, RB, TE, G/C, DE, and QB are all positions that will address before any DT. 

But you’re also forgetting PG likes big disruptive DEs over speed rushers. And I have no doubts QW can be that guy. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

But you’re also forgetting PG likes big disruptive DEs over speed rushers. And I have no doubts QW can be that guy. 

Big difference between 6-3 303 and 6-6 280, which is what Michael Johnson and Carlos Dunlap are.  If anything it points to drafting Sweat and signing Ansah than drafting Q.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

You said the exact same thing last year after Orlando Brown's combine, I said the kid was still a 1st round pick. The Ravens got an OT who didn't give up a single sack, and we got Brandon Parker. I like to base my evaluation on field of play not on watching players run around in shorts!

Offensive line is the one position group where the combine isn't that predictive of NFL success. 

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

thank you. don't understand at all....we have 5dts that can play

We do?  We had zero pass rush from up the middle and were ranked 30th v the run with teams averaging 4.7 yards per carry.  

Q. Williams is a stud and is on a whole different level than the interior lineman we have.  This team still has a lot of holes and we need to take BPA which Q most likely will be if both Bosa and Allen are gone.  

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

We do?  We had zero pass rush from up the middle and were ranked 30th v the run with teams 4.7 yards per carry.  

Q. Williams is a stud and is on a whole different level than the interior lineman we have.  This team still has a lot of holes and we need to take BPA which Q most likely will be if both Bosa and Allen are gone.  

We will draft Dwayne Haskins for the sole purpose of trolling you B|

4. DE Nick Bosa

24. DE Clelin Ferrell

27. TE Noah Fant

*Trade*

Trade 35 to Washington for Pick 45 and their 4th Round Pick (they select Will Grier)

45. CB Julian Love

101. QB Ryan Finley

116. OG Michael Jordan

133. RB Bryce Love or Devine Ozigbo (both big time sleepers for me, and re-sign Marshawn to a one year deal)

Any objections?

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Woo just saw Jets are very open to trading out of 3. We will get a choice of two of: Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams, and Josh Allen. Hopefully Bosa would be there. Man that’d be amazing...

Bosa or Williams at #4 would be a complete home run. I am confident either one will be there. Worst case we "settle" for Allen or a trade down.

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Bosa or Williams at #4 would be a complete home run. I am confident either one will be there. Worst case we "settle" for Allen or a trade down.

If Bosa and Williams are gone I would love a trade down. I trust mayock he is golden so far but if Gruden is pulling the strings then I would be scared that Haskins or over drafting would be involved. I believe mayock has the keys for his job and I trust this ship they already flipped or roster in FA for the good of the team. I just can’t wait for the draft

Archived