2019 NFL Draft V4

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

If Bosa and Williams are gone I would love a trade down. I trust mayock he is golden so far but if Gruden is pulling the strings then I would be scared that Haskins or over drafting would be involved. I believe mayock has the keys for his job and I trust this ship they already flipped or roster in FA for the good of the team. I just can’t wait for the draft

I watched some more Haskins tape today. Watched his Puedue game, my god... he looked like JaMarcus. Over throwing both deep passes and sideline passes every time. I really hope we don't draft him. I don't think he'll bust out like JaMarcus cause he seems like a really good kid eager to learn (complete opposite of JaMarcus) but he scares the heck out of me as a Top 10 Pick. Haskins in the 2nd Round would be legit, the talent is there. Just needs to improve a variety of things... footwork, pocket presence, release needs to be fixed, and overall accuracy.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

After posting in the Jets forum the other day, it seems like the vast majority expect and want Josh Allen if he and Q were there. 

Dream draft scenario.  I want Q. with the fourth overall pick.  It's literally what is best for us both.  They run a 3-4, we run a 4-3.  

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Offensive line is the one position group where the combine isn't that predictive of NFL success. 

Really? Then why did every single team and so called expert drop him out of the 1st round after his combine? I would argue the combine isn't that predictive of NFL success for any position!

38 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Really? Then why did every single team and so called expert drop him out of the 1st round after his combine? I would argue the combine isn't that predictive of NFL success for any position!

Got spooked. David Bakhitari and Mitchell Schwartz both had very underwhelming combines and they were both named All-Pros last season. 

13 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Hey guys, I'm looking at putting together a Mock Draft. Can I get a list of team needs by importance? Thanks!

1. Edge Rusher

2. Inside Linebacker 

3. Tight end

4. Cornerback 

5. Wide receiver

6. Running back

7. Safety

We could add a WR, RB, or TE and they'd all be a good pick for us, we need another weapon on offense. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Got spooked. David Bakhitari and Mitchell Schwartz both had very underwhelming combines and they were both named All-Pros last season. 

You just made my point! People start over thinking after the combine and forget what they seen on the field in actual pads going up against people!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Hey guys, I'm looking at putting together a Mock Draft. Can I get a list of team needs by importance? Thanks!

How many rounds?  @ #4 BPA regardless of position.  We are in a unique situation with 3 firsts so no matter the need we are going to keep an eye towards BPA.  We would also not mind a small trade back to recoup our 3rd or better with any of the 3 firsts as long as Bosa/Q are not there at 4.  With that said I would say team needs are.

1 DE

2 ILB

3 DE

4 TE 

5 RB (If the right player falls to us)

6 DL Talent

7 G

8 CB

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You just made my point! People start over thinking after the combine and forget what they seen on the field in actual pads going up against people!

An OL can be below average at the combine and still dominate in the NFL. For other position groups, that's not the case. If a CB runs a 4.75 there's really no chance of him being good.