2019 NFL Draft V4

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

40 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Right!? I turn in to an even bigger football freak when the draft is here. I'll watch round 1 with my buds, but rounds 2-7 I have to be by myself. No one I know cares/knows enough to watch the other rounds without being a major distraction. I take it all in and book myself off from friends, the GF and pretty much everything else haha. 

Very similar. I'm in the UK and teach so I usually tape the 1st round, get up super early on Friday to watch it before work, have a power nap then get my drink on to watch day 2 on my own. Usually fall asleep halfway through round 3. Up ready for day 3, where I try to avoid any responsibilities or social activity of any kind! 

This year it falls in the holidays so I'll stay up for the first time to watch day 1? Can't wait!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Other users were referencing it to prove to me that Oliver > Williams, I've never said mock drafts were legit. 

You used at an example to prove your point as well with 2.0, hence me quoting with you mock 3.0. Mocks shouldn’t prove anything. I’m firmly in the Williams>Oliver camp but Oliver being taken at 21 or whatever in 2.0 shouldn’t be a point in your favor. 

56 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's not even true. I have Oliver 1b to Williams 1a. Worth a top 5 pick. Which as the draft nears, it is sounding like he has a chance to be a top 5 pick.

Then there's you..... Oliver can't beat CFL/XFL backups but he's my #4DT. How does that make any sense? 

Because he graded out poorly last year and didn't dominate like he was supposed too against fringe D1 competition. 

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

You used at an example to prove your point as well with 2.0, hence me quoting with you mock 3.0. Mocks shouldn’t prove anything. I’m firmly in the Williams>Oliver camp but Oliver being taken at 21 or whatever in 2.0 shouldn’t be a point in your favor. 

I agree I was trying to say the same thing to another user...

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Remember when @Frankie2Gunz & @big_palooka doubted Williams historic statistics. I posted the draft guide numbers and they referenced an article with only 13 games played to disprove those numbers. Good times. These two geniuses apparently have more data and knowledge than NFL teams, why aren’t you guys running an organization by now?

You crack me up.  Find one post stating that I have ever said Williams isn't one of the top prospects in this draft.  Dude is a stud and I have never doubted that.  You're grasping at straws here LOL

48 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They don’t and never did imo. Haskins is really overrated. I have him going 15 to the Redskins in my final mock that I haven’t released yet. 

Someone always trades up for a QB you have him overrated some teams might not.

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You crack me up.  Find one post stating that I have ever said Williams isn't one of the top prospects in this draft.  Dude is a stud and I have never doubted that.  You're grasping at straws here LOL

You think Ed Oliver is on the same level as Quinnen Williams. Oliver is a Mo Hurst level prospect and Williams is an Aaron Donald level prospect. 

Just now, raidr4life said:

Someone always trades up for a QB you have him overrated some teams might not.

It only takes one team to like a player for him to be over drafted. There's a good chance that Daniel Jones is a top 15 pick now, QB's always go higher than they should because it's a QB driven league now. 

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh not on obvious pass plays tho he still loses 1 on 1 vs ot’s

His physical tools are off the chart if you take him early you have to hope that you can coach him up. A number of top pass rushers were meh in college.