2019 NFL Draft V4

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They got taken later in the draft but guys like Frank Clark, Danielle Hunter, and Chris Jones fell in the draft and weren't dominant as pass rushers in college but have been double digit sack guys in the league. 

Agree which imo is where Gary should be drafted in the 2nd rd

On 4/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, NightTrainLane said:

I have Ford, Bradbury and Risner above him pretty convincingly. He and McCoy round out my top 10. He may even be pushed out of the inteior oline top 5 if WIlliams is played at guard. I have him and McCoy that close.

Ford is soft as a teddy bear, Bradbury is solid, McCoy is ok. 

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ford is soft as a teddy bear, Bradbury is solid, McCoy is ok. 

Ageee on all three. Ford is overrated. Chris Lindstrom will be the best OL of this draft imo. I wouldn’t mind at all if we drafted him at 27 or 35.

I also think Dilliard and Jonah will be great. Jaawan will be the first OT off the board. I think he’ll be solid but not great. 

Think people are way too low on Greg Little as well. He’s gonna be a stud after his run blocking develops after a year of NFL coaching. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ageee on all three. Ford is overrated. Chris Lindstrom will be the best OL of this draft imo. I wouldn’t mind at all if we drafted him at 27 or 35.

I also think Dilliard and Jonah will be great. Jaawan will be the first OT off the board. I think he’ll be solid but not great. 

Think people are way too low on Greg Little as well. He’s gonna be a stud after his run blocking develops after a year of NFL coaching. 

Agree except Greg Little reminds me of Greg Robinson 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Because he graded out poorly last year and didn't dominate like he was supposed too against fringe D1 competition. 

You're just avoiding question... How is he DT4?  You're basically saying he sucks, but you'd take him round 1 where the top 5-6 DTs will be taken. 

Pure nonsense. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

You're just avoiding question... How is he DT4?  You're basically saying he sucks, but you'd take him round 1 where the top 5-6 DTs will be taken. 

Pure nonsense. 

Oliver is a 1st Round Talent, nobody is arguing that. I’d say he’s at least a Top 20 talent at that. But this is one of the most stacked DT classes in history. Assuming Simmons never tore his ACL, what does Oliver do better than Simmons? Simmons is amazing and I’d have no problem with him at 4 without the injury. I’m not even gonna mention Oliver and QW in the same sentence. 

42 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The guys crapping on Oliver are hilarious.

They'll all deny it or disappear when he gets going. I'm bookmarking this stuff.

So hilarious how some people are so emotional. You have to hate Oliver if you love Williams. Can't just admit the other is actually pretty talented. 

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who's crapping on him? He's a good prospect but very limited in what he'll be able to do at the next level. At 3T we already have Hurst (who graded out as a similar prospect to Oliver) and Hall (who's bigger and a better athlete than Oliver), he just doesn't fit with what we already have. Quinnen Williams is bigger, longer, and more versatile which is why he's a better prospect and a better fit here. 

YOU ARE! Now I know you're trolling..... You're saying he was dominated by CFL/XFL Oline in college.

Talking out both side of your mouth.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Ah, one of OGX’s terrible hot takes again. With you at the helm we would have the worst roster of all time. Name me one scout who thinks Gary is a “beast”. Show me a video breakdown why Gary is a Top 5 pick? His tape shows nothing special what so ever. He has TONS of development to do as a pass rusher. Tons. He also needs to show higher football IQ. Too many times he runs right into his blocker. It’s laughable, to be honest. If we take Gary at 24, I wouldn’t throw my remote, but still would be against it. At 4 would be the worst pick of the draft, by far. It’s not happening. 

Show yourself the door, your takes are worse than Frankie majority of the time. 

You don't know what any scount actually thinks. I don't either. 

He is the most explosive DE of the class. His first step is secobd to none. He shoots out of his stance. His first step is always out never up. He plays with amazing leverage. 

You have a preconceived opinion of any player. It blinds you from watching the film. 

I noticed Gary while re watching Michigan games to scout Devin Bush...

42 minutes ago, reddevil said:

Jonah Tuls has released his draft guide. He usually had some pretty interesting takes and if memory serves has been a pretty good evaluator in past drafts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7xo8s9y29ka2er/NFL Draft Guide.pdf?dl=0

His big board will be of interest to y'all. He has Oliver at 3!

Jonah is solid. Like his work.20 first round grades. Really low on Ferrell.

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

PFF has Oliver ranked as their 4th best DT prospect behind Quinnen Williams, Jeffery Simmons, and Jerry Tillery. 

Thanks for clarifying why YOU have him ranked 4. You just parrot everything PFF says. Never watched a game of his in your life. Crystal clear now.

3 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

You don't know what any scount actually thinks. I don't either. 

He is the most explosive DE of the class. His first step is secobd to none. He shoots out of his stance. His first step is always out never up. He plays with amazing leverage. 

You have a preconceived opinion of any player. It blinds you from watching the film. 

I noticed Gary while re watching Michigan games to scout Devin Bush...

Gary disappears on tape way too often. Runs into blockers mindlessly a lot. He’s the most inconsistent 1st Round talents there is. He’s your usual boom or bust Early 2nd Round Prospects. He doesn’t do anything with that first step 95% of the time. I don’t really see anything countered here. Gary is a good prospect in the 2nd Round. Pick #4 and you should have your head examined. I will sit here and guarantee you he won’t go Top 5 and I personally believe 13 is the start of his range. 

Archived