NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yes, but We couldn't afford Mack regardless with our own $100M dollar man on the roster. Let alone Wentz coming up!

Cox will restructure and Peters will be off the books, plus howie is a wizard. 

29 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Cox will restructure and Peters will be off the books, plus howie is a wizard. 

I don't care how much of a Wizard Howie is, there's no way we can spend upwards of $350M on 3 players.

Cox 100 (20 per)

Mack 120 (22 per)

Wentz 130+ (30 per)

Not happening! Wish it could though. That be fun!

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

probably just dont want to risk anything with nick and carson. let some garbage pail kids throw some footballs 

Or Doug wants to get someone who throws as if there were a heavy rain no matter the weather 

or he is superstitious and realized he need a garbage fire QBs from Penn State again as a sacrifice towards the EaglesRePete (what @EaglesPeteC should’ve changed his name to if he was committed)

Hack will be QB3 of the future. He’ll get to be under some good tutelage here and we’ll see what he has. Nick is gone next year, maybe even this year and Suddy will be our 2. Hack hopefully has something untapped and we will have 3 quality QBs on the roster. Or his dumpster fire shines brighter than ever imagined and he’s doused out by water garbage and is thrown out in the weekly trash like the Penn State scum he is. 

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Is Pederson collecting QB's for the sake of collecting QB? Can Hack even be placed on the PS at this point?

Don't get the move if he can't be

Well, didn't we have McGloin last year? I think sometimes we just need more QBs in practice or something. 

4 hours ago, Phire said:

Well, didn't we have McGloin last year? I think sometimes we just need more QBs in practice or something. 

As mentioned before it's probably because both Wentz and Foles were dealing with limited reps. Need the arm for a week or two.

Archived