NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I’d take Tevin Coleman. Him, Smallwood and Clement would be a good tandem of backs.

Im also very much liking the idea of Coleman. With their season all but lost, Atlanta is more likely to deal him given how their rookie Smith seems to be playing well. 

I really dont think trading for Shady would be wise. Even if its for a late pick, like a 6th or so. The guy is 30. Has 3 years left on his big contract. Wed be able to cut him in 2019 but thatd save only a couple million compared to his 9 million dollar salary. He is a shell of his former self tbh, and with all the info thats come out about him, Im pretty sure he might just be complete garbage as a person. 

So many better options.

Ameer Abdullah is on the last yr of his rookie deal and is literally not being used at all in Detroit. He has 4 snaps this yr. All on STs.  Hes no feature back, but I think he would be a great fit in our offense with his versatile skill set. 

Jordan Howard is a name Ive heard, and the idea of getting him is intriguing. Hes very good, but you can tell that Nagy doesn't think hes as good a fit in his offense. Would gladly give up a 4th for him. 

And my two darkhorse candidates are Carlos Hyde and Derrick Henry. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

BGN brought up the idea of trading for Tevin Coleman. He has an expiring contract and Falcons are trash, just paid Freeman and drafted Judge Ito Smith. It might be a possibility 

Don't want any dudes with sickle cell. That ish will probably pop up during a playoff game. 

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Don't want any dudes with sickle cell. That ish will probably pop up during a playoff game. 

why denver is the only elevated city in like the whole league. Las Vegas will be the second highest by 1000 feet once the raiders move there. 

Archived