Jump to content
Kiltman

NFL News & General Info Thread

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

What happen to Phire? He seems to be around still. 

He's been missing since Hurricane Michael decimated his apartment. he gave us one post right after and told us. I'm sure he's been preoccupied trying to piece things back together since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Phire said:

Could do mini baldies at the end of the season or something. 

Oh, well there you are. You ok buddy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm we waived McDougle (who sucks) could this mean that Sidney will be back as well? He´d be huge help against Beasley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-eagles-c-jason-kelce-likely-retire/

Quote

A non NFL source with ties to his family informs that at the end of this playoff run, Eagles Pro Center Jason Kelce will likely retire. Since the 2011 sixth round pic out of Cincinnati is healthy, it's unknown if it's for a job in the media or another opportunity. Kelce is 31.

So will Isaac or Wiz move over to C, or will we draft one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-eagles-c-jason-kelce-likely-retire/

So will Isaac or Wiz move over to C, or will we draft one?

Wiz moving over is more likely unless we draft one, but I don't think this is a definite. It's just a rumor at this point.

As far as the draft the center that was projected to be the top selected iOL went back to school.

Garrett Bradbury would be a good consolation prize if Kelce does in fact retire though. He's very athletic.

Here is a fun thread on him of a game he dominated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wiz moving over is more likely unless we draft one, but I don't think this is a definite. It's just a rumor at this point.

As far as the draft the center that was projected to be the top selected iOL went back to school.

Garrett Bradbury would be a good consolation prize if Kelce does in fact retire though. He's very athletic.

Here is a fun thread on him of a game he dominated.

 

Kelce isn't retiring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Kelce isn't retiring. 

maybe you missed the part where i said its just a rumor at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

maybe you missed the part where i said its just a rumor at this point.

i heard the rumor he is and the rumor he isnt. I could see him doing it though. Get out while the getting is good and have your health the rest of your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brooks likely out all year, Kelce might be retiring, Peters probably retiring.

This O-Line is going to be seriously revamped, for better or worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×