NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

13 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

What happen to Phire? He seems to be around still. 

He's been missing since Hurricane Michael decimated his apartment. he gave us one post right after and told us. I'm sure he's been preoccupied trying to piece things back together since. 

• 2 months later...

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-eagles-c-jason-kelce-likely-retire/

A non NFL source with ties to his family informs that at the end of this playoff run, Eagles Pro Center Jason Kelce will likely retire. Since the 2011 sixth round pic out of Cincinnati is healthy, it's unknown if it's for a job in the media or another opportunity. Kelce is 31.

So will Isaac or Wiz move over to C, or will we draft one?

2 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/report-eagles-c-jason-kelce-likely-retire/

So will Isaac or Wiz move over to C, or will we draft one?

Wiz moving over is more likely unless we draft one, but I don't think this is a definite. It's just a rumor at this point.

As far as the draft the center that was projected to be the top selected iOL went back to school.

Garrett Bradbury would be a good consolation prize if Kelce does in fact retire though. He's very athletic.

Here is a fun thread on him of a game he dominated.

19 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wiz moving over is more likely unless we draft one, but I don't think this is a definite. It's just a rumor at this point.

As far as the draft the center that was projected to be the top selected iOL went back to school.

Garrett Bradbury would be a good consolation prize if Kelce does in fact retire though. He's very athletic.

Here is a fun thread on him of a game he dominated.

Kelce isn't retiring. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

maybe you missed the part where i said its just a rumor at this point.

i heard the rumor he is and the rumor he isnt. I could see him doing it though. Get out while the getting is good and have your health the rest of your life.

Archived