NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Brooks likely out all year, Kelce might be retiring, Peters probably retiring.

This O-Line is going to be seriously revamped, for better or worse.

Brooks recovery time is 6-8 months. He's expected to be ready for TC according to reports. Kelce isn't retiring according to his family. Peters can kick rocks. Thanks for everything but bro u can't finish a game anymore. You've become a headache like Sidney Jones has.

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Brooks recovery time is 6-8 months. He's expected to be ready for TC according to reports. Kelce isn't retiring according to his family. Peters can kick rocks. Thanks for everything but bro u can't finish a game anymore. You've become a headache like Sidney Jones has.

6 months from now is like week 2

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I can’t spend a whole year with Rammy as a Super Bowl champ. Could the football gods be that cruel to the rest of us? 

Better him, then a Cowgirl not to be mentioned but Yes, KC would be the best case scenario. Unlikely though.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Gross. They have been disrespecting the Eagles since last year. Big Red all the way

I loathe Andy because he's a chump who'd always choke when it mattered most. For all the success he had here, he just managed to break our hearts time and time again.

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

I loathe Andy because he's a chump who'd always choke when it mattered most. For all the success he had here, he just managed to break our hearts time and time again.

Yeah but atleast he gave you a consistently good team year after year and we never had to put paper bags over our faces 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

It's time to get over that, we got our championship now. He brought many good years to Philadelphia and is generally a good man and coach. I think he deserves to win one before his career is over. 

Archived