NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

The smart move for Flip would be OC with a defensive minded coach. 

Norv Turner to Carolina so maybe Seattle, or follow Patricia. Or interview with the Cards/Colts for the HC. 

If Shumur leaves Minny go be the OC there.

I can't see why the Gmen want Patricia the defense minus one bad Apple is good already.  Add the fact he would have to find an offensive minded coach from the leftovers. Who's he going to get Charlie Weis?? 

15 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

The smart move for Flip would be OC with a defensive minded coach. 

Norv Turner to Carolina so maybe Seattle, or follow Patricia. Or interview with the Cards/Colts for the HC. 

If Shumur leaves Minny go be the OC there.

I can't see why the Gmen want Patricia the defense minus one bad Apple is good already.  Add the fact he would have to find an offensive minded coach from the leftovers. Who's he going to get Charlie Weis?? 

I got to imagine Josh McDaniels is on their radar. He doesn't seem to be getting as much play as last year.

All these OCs being fired, DeFlip could have his choice of OC opportunities. 

Bills

AZ if Wilks takes the HC, unless Flip is still in the running. 

Indy 

Seattle 

Gmen

Carolina, probably hired Norv Turner for OC on the agreement that his son would be the QB coach. smh

On 1/12/2018 at 12:09 PM, nlesthought said:

All these OCs being fired, DeFlip could have his choice of OC opportunities. 

Bills

AZ if Wilks takes the HC, unless Flip is still in the running. 

Indy 

Seattle 

Gmen

Carolina, probably hired Norv Turner for OC on the agreement that his son would be the QB coach. smh

*cough* Atlanta *cough*

Greetings!  Don't know if this is the right thread for this...at any rate, I am a Vikings fan living in Bismarck, ND.  Tons of people walking around here wearing Wentz jerseys.  People here have nothing but good things to say about him, how he is a respectful, decent, intelligent, hard-working guy.  Best of luck Sunday.

8 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

Greetings!  Don't know if this is the right thread for this...at any rate, I am a Vikings fan living in Bismarck, ND.  Tons of people walking around here wearing Wentz jerseys.  People here have nothing but good things to say about him, how he is a respectful, decent, intelligent, hard-working guy.  Best of luck Sunday.

Good luck to y'all too, no beef with Vikings fans.

Archived