NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

There wouldn't be anyone even hesitating to call him first ballot if he played literally anywhere else. Cleveland is football hell, and their only consistently good player over the last decade (maybe Haden) is now gone. They have nothing left to which they can fall back on.

HAULIN

36 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Vikings signing Sheldon Richardson makes that defense even more ridiculous.

Dude. Why is the NFC so good.........................

The top 4 in the NFC all could be considered better than every team in the AFC at this point in time.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Dude. Why is the NFC so good.........................

The top 4 in the NFC all could be considered better than every team in the AFC at this point in time.

Crazy to think that not all of the Eagles, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Vikings, Packers, Rams can fit into the playoffs let alone teams like the Lions, Niners, Seahawks, and whatever NFC East team gets it together this year.

Glad we have the worst division around us, help make the difference for homefield
But even the Skins, Cowboys, Giants are way better than what you get from most of the AFC

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I know hill has been terrible last couple years but I have/ had this feeling if he went to the patriots he'd turn it all around. I'll just hope they continue to miss use their rbbc

You're concerned about Jeremy Hill? lol

Mathieu got 7 million for 1 year with the Texans. Interesting. I wonder if his market never really developed to his liking. Teams probably scared of that very significant injury history. 

His injury history actually lines up well with Sam Bradford's injury history

Archived