NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Three things for me. One, they are militantly cocky about their team. Two, some of their fans chanting "ACL" on the subway after Wentz got injured. No, I don't care that it's only a minority of boneheaded Rams fans. Third, the fact that McVay won COTY instead of Doug.

Screw the Rams.

Oh I knew about that. But it seemed like these guys were discussing something that occurred within the last week.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Three things for me. One, they are militantly cocky about their team. Two, some of their fans chanting "ACL" on the subway after Wentz got injured. No, I don't care that it's only a minority of boneheaded Rams fans. Third, the fact that McVay won COTY instead of Doug.

Screw the Rams.

Add that to the fact that the NFL awarded them OPOTY DPOTY and COTY. What the hell?

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Add that to the fact that the NFL awarded them OPOTY DPOTY and COTY. What the hell?

OPOTY and DPOTY I understand, but I still feel that Doug Pederson should have got the nod for COTY. The Eagles to were often predicted to finish last in the division and ended the season with the best record in the NFL after numerous key injuries including the MVP to be QB.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

OPOTY and DPOTY I understand, but I still feel that Doug Pederson should have got the nod for COTY. The Eagles to were often predicted to finish last in the division and ended the season with the best record in the NFL after numerous key injuries including the MVP to be QB.

And McVay was not the only one who surpassed Pederson, Doug only had one vote for COTY. It looked as if the Rams new market may influence the opinions as the media seems almost enamored by the young HC and all the hype they are getting with their players despite not even being a top 2 seed last year and being one and done. 

Good thing one of the other guys who got more votes than Doug was out-coached out of the Linc on the NFCCG. 

Anybody see where some guy just tried downplaying our 2017 by saying that the Rams and Eagles are just both young teams who have enjoyed "similar success"?

Going One and done apparently is the same as winning the SB against the two GOATs BB and Brady, with our back up QB. I mean the Rams basically had just as good a year as we did obvi

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Anybody see where some guy just tried downplaying our 2017 by saying that the Rams and Eagles are just both young teams who have enjoyed "similar success"?

Going One and done apparently is the same as winning the SB against the two GOATs BB and Brady, with our back up QB. I mean the Rams basically had just as good a year as we did obvi

The other 31 teams probably shouldn’t play next season.  The Rams are easily going 19-0

5 hours ago, Phire said:

Screw the Rams.

I know the rams took that L not sure why they had to add AC was it a warm day?

Archived