NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

he'll still One gap, so not too much of a departure.

They better hope they find some LB help 

Agreed I just think he's a guy that will get frustrated too often with just holding up 2 OL. There's no fun in that for a guy that wishes bodily harm on would be ball carriers. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Philly vs LA.

It's more QB driven like Colts vs Pats. Minnesota hasn't even played us close recently.

I still think Jared Goff isn't that great. Sure he had a good year last year but he never wowed me . 

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I still think Jared Goff isn't that great. Sure he had a good year last year but he never wowed me . 

Look at what Coaching does, and don't forget, Goff had the QB Killer as a coach before McVay. It's literally night and day in terms of QB coaching.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Look at what Coaching does, and don't forget, Goff had the QB Killer as a coach before McVay. It's literally night and day in terms of QB coaching.

Very True. Someone should do a 30 for 30 on how Jeff Fisher got away with the biggest heist in NFL history.. Convincing NFL Owners to pay him millions to coach good football. 

6 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Very True. Someone should do a 30 for 30 on how Jeff Fisher got away with the biggest heist in NFL history.. Convincing NFL Owners to pay him millions to coach good football. 

I dont think it is a bigger heist than Sam Bradford's entire career. Has anyone been paid more money to play less football than Sammy Sleeves?

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I dont think it is a bigger heist than Sam Bradford's entire career. Has anyone been paid more money to play less football than Sammy Sleeves?

At the end of this football year he'll have earned $130M. 

8 years. 80 games. $115M so far. 

And he'll still be in the league for another 4-5 years possibly. Crazy. He may make close to a quarter billion dollars when all said and done. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He's always got another trick up his sleeve.

46 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Heard the Rams are in on him and willing to give up the #23 overall pick

Is their GM playing Madden?

His trade value isn't super high because of his impending mega deal and his annoying attitude.

Archived